LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Brand New Social Buddy Box Avatars, Furniture & Items! πŸ“ΈπŸ’…πŸ½

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Ehhhhhh alright...

2. The avatars are creative ❀

However, it seems sitting avatars are fairly easy now. Where are the disabled avatars that use wheelchairs? Push yourselves ATA to greater heights πŸ™ˆ I beg you

3. Whoever is single I will go to your page and ask you out

Libra and Lexie_Lex like this.
  4. I'm confused...how do you get colour boxes and more importantly how do I get the parfaitπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€

HisSuccubus likes this.
  5. Painter's boxes drop randomly from these social boxes just like the common bb items, key orbs, etc.

The Matcha Parfait is a new item which can be obtained by opening the green painter's box. There are other new items from all of the painter's boxes as well πŸ’•

6. πŸ™πŸ’•

Babi likes this.
  7. But doesn’t two sets normally come out? One bb and one vip. So why only the bb?

-TPR_DahliaOdd- likes this.
  8. How many key orbs does it take to open the painter boxes?

9. For primary colors, you will need 50 orbs of a certain color to create 1 key (e.g. 50 red = 1 red key to open a red painter's box).

For secondary colors, you will need 25 orbs of each color combination to create 1 key (e.g. 25 red + 25 blue = 1 purple key).

Fantastic, Major_lift, Haruto and 4 others like this.
  11. Omg thank you so much. πŸ™

Sansa likes this.
  12. Send me a gift

Vyvanse likes this.
  13. ☺️😯

14. Looking cute!

15. I would LOVE a period of nothing but disabled avatars! A Swimmer/Cyclist/Dancer with a Colostomy Bag, a Tennis Player/Fencer/Basketball Player in a Wheelchair, an Archer/Artist/Yoga Instructor with a Trachea! Just make a moment where we can empower people and show they are more than they appear! This would be during October during the Disability Awareness Month I suppose or during the Olympics or something

16. Trading 3 painter boxes for one blue painters key!!

17. I have 2 blueπŸ’•

18. πŸ’°Selling RARE furni πŸ’°
    Champagne furni
    Danks and sons
    STATS AND MORE
    🍱 ONLY. WM offers!

19. Stop spamming forums before you get a tempaban.