Our Latest Honour Student!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 5, 2020.

1. like what happened with me 🙃💀😂Well not exactly, I did not break any rules, but I wouldn’t recommend you try what I did Muschi! This is well deserved and I’m so proud of you! Keep being awesome because PIMD needs people like this!

Muschi likes this.
  2. No blue name? No point ..... 💁🏻‍♀️

3. I don't know what you're on, because my name is blue in chat channels + Discord. Honor students haven't been blue in forums since the revamp in June 2019. 🤔

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Congratulations! Well deserved @Muschi 💕

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. WHY DID YOU LOCK US OUT OF OUR ACCTS ATA?!??!!!!

6. You couldn't at least toss in a half-hearted congrats for me? :( rude

7. Ye just make having alts illegal pls 🌚

Muschi likes this.
  8. Congrats ! Well deserved!! Take care !
    Ps: For the blue thing, I thought a tag like the “moderator one” would have been next to your ign with the revamp of the forums. sad it’s not possible to see it! 🥺

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  9. One day 😔

10. That sucks ... no blue name in forums since that’s wer u spend most of ur time

11. Right? Tell ATA to give me forums recognition!

12. Youre already a notable member tho

13. A lot of people are “Well-Known Members” I think what they’re talking about here is a special title for Honor Students (like what they have for Moderators).

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  14. That just means I got more than 150 post likes :(

15. You also have more than 16,000 posts

16. ^regard to previous post

17. While 24,000 is larger than 16,000. It might not be the best way of describing how many posts she has 👉👈😂

Muschi likes this.
  18. well. 15,000 being the bar set for notable member. And yes, she does exceed that number considerably as do you Kefo

19. Damn that's a lot of hours sacrificed for a game 🌚