EVENT Pastelloween!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Ohh I luv it especially Furni!! Totally my aesthetic.

2. You collect the crystal boxes as shown above and open them for different crystals I think? You get them from cat parties and POTDS

Muschi likes this.
  3. Yep

4. Perfect birthday gift thank you ata!!! ♡♡♡

5. ATA giving a win for the girls and the gays!!

Amarilove likes this.
  6. Can you give some more info on Crystals

7. You’ll need one of each Crystal type in order to make 1 Seance Crystal. So you’ll get the Crystal boxes from Premium, POTD or PPOTD and open them to obtain crystals.

Cinnabun, Amarilove and Muschi like this.
  8. No. Just no.

-P_M-KingCantona likes this.
  9. I have to admit so far, I’m not fond of the method of obtaining side story drops.

The box opening is slightly tedious, and I’d prefer if you just received different drops from different parties like Easter! (Ex: Pink drops from POTD or Purple drops from Premium Parties) It saves a lot more time, but is also just my opinion.

10. Nvm I figured it out lol

11. I thought it was going to be like this or the time when we had to collect the ornaments, folders, and such

Muschi likes this.
  12. Correction on this though, it’s apparently only PPOTD and Cat Cafe!

Muschi likes this.
  13. Why doesn’t the box avis match rip

14. Can we get more info on the crystals please... This post says only cat cafe/ppotd but the goals say cat/ppotd and 2 other parties... We all got questions 😂 i love this hunt btw

-Diabolic- and Muschi like this.
  15. Im not a fan of pastells so i wouldnt want this furni but it is cute

16. Just another set of avatars I won’t be able to get because of the freaking avatar boxes..

GothThot, PinkMay and Muschi like this.
  17. Great Avis!!!!!!

18. STILL confused about the crystals.

A box dropped from ppa, so it's not just cc and ppotd, but I haven't got a box from potd yet. So... What? Is it a random drop? God, this is so confusing and half-assed.

PinkMay, Muschi and -Diabolic- like this.