Joe Bidden

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Inimical, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you weren't voting before, that is literally being more involved in politics.

4d_Munchkin and Muschi like this.
  2. 🥴 y’all act like voting is the one and only thing people need to do to get into politics. It’s the bare minimum

Muschi and shebeenafan like this.
  3. I couldn’t have said it better😂😂

4. Duh...but it's still true that if you weren't voting before and are now you've become more interested and involved than you were before.

AND btw what a great job the left has done getting involved and putting up Biden & Harris for the nomination. It's gonna be a landslide for Trump in November. Thanks for that. Very patriotic of you. America thanks you.

5. No hun your beginning statement is incorrect. Voting doesn’t equate to becoming more interested in politics🤷🏽‍♀️ more involved, maybe. words have meaning so use them in appropriate context especially if you’re going to try to debate something.

I personally think trump is going to lose by a landslide, although I don’t think that Biden is the answer to our problems ;) it’s pretty fckn obvious that trump isn’t the answer🤮 but to each their own🥰

6. 🤔Do you often voluntarily become involved in things you have no interest in?

7. Yeah sometimes I surprise myself & become interested😋

but in regards to voting.... I’m sure millions of Americans who didn’t vote in the previous election are going to flock to the polls & once Biden becomes president, and that Cheeto puff is finally out of office, and those next 4 years roll around, I’m sure people who had no real interest in voting will be sitting at home for the next election. These people aren’t interested in politics they want a bad president out of office.

8. Ok who wouldn't be a horrible president in your opinion?

4d_Munchkin likes this.
  9. Voting is the only thing that makes you feel that democracy is still alive

10. Idiots debate on who will win. The smart people make strategies on how to make cash from huge events.

11. I would be amazing for president. Thanks for asking😇

Hmmm okay I can get on board with that

12. 4d_Munchkin likes this.
  13. Eh my girlfriend is an AKA and they stand for something. Not everybody that's running has a beautiful colorful record but it's better than the village idiot that is in office right now making us a laughing stock of the world. Vote for the candidate you hate the least and also the lesser evil.

14. What if I hate them equally and I think they're both similarly evil, but have different ways of masquing (or not masquing) it? :3c

15. Don’t hold your breath lmao

16. I'm looking at comparing Lucifer to Legion it's your choice and my choice alone .... Happy voting

17. lol @ the fact that you think I’m a liberal. Not surprised you’re a MAGA boot kicker though. Very Julie of you

sry we don’t believe in the federal government. Around here it’s mutual aid and solidarity within the collective :)

4d_Munchkin likes this.
  18. I'm unapologetically black, but Obama wasn't the best president and he didn't do shit for African Americans.

African Americans in California are going to receive reparations... no thanks to him... and this is during Trump's presidency😂 I gotta say, while he isn't a good person, I've never seen him suggest building a wall to keep African Americans or any black people out.

Joe Bidden however... was Obama's vice president. That alone for me, personally showed how much of a shitty person he is. Obama ain't give a fuck about us. Bidden has had DECADES of opportunity to make changes, but all his changes do is lead to the incarceration of many Americans who aren't white.

I also have to state that, it's not okay to spread false information just because you dislike someone. Trump and Bidden both are terrible people... but Bidden is NOT the lesser evil.

Trump has given his family jobs, Trump speaks his mind and doesn't sugarcoat. If he don't like you he gone tell you. Clearly the man is a gangster. I rather have a gangster in office than another president who would've owned slaves if this was the early 1900s.

BUT I'm smart enough to know that the people's vote doesn't matter. It's like a child sports organization... 1 team wins, but everyone on every team gets a trophy whether you quit before or not😂😂

4d_Munchkin and Pouya9 like this.
  19. Bernie would've been a good president though. I'd pointlessly vote for him

20. I wish you guys could taste some bernie in office.

I'm not sure why ur so against voting. The main way minorities are oppressed by the establishment is actually through media and other initiatives to prevent snd dissuade you from voting.

Trump's administration has been intentionally targeting and dissuading certain people, mainly African-Americans from voting. Why would the powers that be do that, why is that an election strategy? Why are they dedicate surveillance and media resources to that cause?

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.amp...35m-black-americans-to-deter-them-from-voting

It is your right to vote, and frankly, if you don't know which party to vote for, I doubt ur going to be motivated enough or educated enough to be involved in politics in another degree.

Voting comes before demonstrating unless your hypothesis is something about it being an opiate or as something that simply promoted false hope and leads people to be complacent, but that narrative is actually promoted to strip you of your true agency.

Carrie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.