Been a while since i made a thread about this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PromiscuityPersonified, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Positive inflation drains the energy from your life. Negative interest is an attempt to stop the flow of time. Channel your energy into #Bitcoin and move forward toward the future you deserve.

2. Yeah. Buying drugs is so much easier with bitcoin

TheSagittarian likes this.
  3. buying drugs with the USD wasn't easier?

4. If everything was easier to buy with usd, there wouldn't be a need for bitcoin?

5. So enlighten me on how drugs were bought before 2008?

6. So enlighten me on the need for making untraceable online currency if the usd transactions pre 2008 worked so well?

7. 1) It solves the byzantine generals problem.
    2) It solves the double spend problem.
    3) It isn't controlled by a centralized authority that can print any amount as they please.
    4) Supply is fixed. Monetary policy is predefined.
    5) It is a trustless system, eliminating the need to trust a third party to safeguard your wealth and carry on transactions securely.
    6) It is immutable.
    7) It gets rid of the inflation, and hence the cantillon effect.
    8) Its a monetary system where savers are rewarded as against the current monetary system that punishes the savers.
    9) It makes cross border transfer smooth, fast and cheap without the need to explain why you are sending money and to whom.
    10) To correct your misconception, bitcoin transactions are not untraceable.

I could go on, but I'll wait for you to grasp the aforementioned advantages of bitcoin.

Also, if you think that the fiat system worked well, it did for the 1%, and if you're among the 99%, then you're a fool to think so

8. You sir have beaten me like no other on here. Grats on the checkmate. I've officially lost and begun supporting bitcoin

9. no support

Muschi likes this.
  10. Welcome on board

11. Hailey wants to know if you can buy an OnlyFans with Bitcoin. She also wanted me to ask if she could also pay for her WYDStepBro subscription using Bitcoin

Muschi likes this.
  12. I hope they paying you for promo and dedication

13. No one pays anyone for promoting bitcoin. It's not a company looking for revenue generation from marketing. I promote it for the wonderful thing it is.

Once you start understanding bitcoin, you will start understanding a lot of things which the governments and the central banks don't want you to understand

14. DYOR

15. DYOR? Tf is that? A new PIMD term?

Muschi likes this.
  16. Christian Dior, Dior
    I'm up in all the stores

Muschi likes this.
  17. One would expect foolish comments from. You

18. I always hear about what bitcoin could do for the economy, but never about how it's improved someone personally....

I want honest Google reviews for Bitcoin. Plsnthxu

19. My comments aren't foolish. Your whole advertisement of bitcoin on a game, MOSTLY kids play is foolish.

Therefore, your statement is invalid

20. Also, feel free to ignore my comments? Easy. It's like breathing