Give me REAL ideas on stuff to do

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MesozoicStray, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Apart from working out whats some ideas on stuff to do that DUZNT use any power at all and is free to do or close to it. All my ideas end up using power in some way or expensive start up cost

_SHANU_ likes this.
  2. start learning about bitcoin. You can start with the book "The Bicoin Standard" by Saifedean Ammous. Most part of the book isn't about bitcoin, It starts with the previous world war 1 era and explains how the economy evolved/devolved through the years and then builds up to why bitcoin is important.

I assure you that this will consume you and you will keep going down the rabbit hole.

3. Offer your community no support. No power used and free

4. Start drawing and/or singing?😌

5. Bitcoin is completely stupid

6. Can you elaborate on that?

7. Well tbh at the start it was only kinda stupid. But the more and nore you spammed posts on forums and in campus about it the more i hated it

8. great reason to hate something you know nothing about!

9. Its how my mind works. I also hate fortnite coz it was spammed everywhere so much

10. I support this

And OP go clean something

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  11. Everything is already clean mostly. It is a good idea for something a little bit to do tho

12. go to the library and check out a book

This_Is_Jessie and Day like this.
  13. You could take up baking or cooking. It’s useful for day to day life and makes me super happy.

14. That uses power tho for pritty much everything. I cook every day n do baking almost every week n but that needs to slow down to save power

15. I like the library suggestion

But I'd like to recommend writing and drawing as well

16. Build a solar oven! It's super easy and just uses crap you probably already have. My kids did it this summer.

Start a garden too. Cut down that grocery bill.

Then go buy a big bag of flour, some oil, salt, and a bag of yeast. You can live off homemade bread and veggies you grow, baked in your solar oven.

There you go, I just saved you hundreds of dollars and gave you something to do.

This_Is_Jessie and JoyBoy like this.
  17. Yehh i got a garden going a little bit. Parsley, basil, tomatos and blueberries at the moment. Needa try find pallets to build up a garden to grow my other stuff coz the ground is solid clay everywhere else. Ima google whats a solar oven tho

18. Go back in time to the 1800s

19. Time machines don't exist

20. I looked and i have nothing of the stuff to make 1