Joe Bidden

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Inimical, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Bidden is the "candidate of mass incarceration" for a reason. As stated himself, his name is on the back of every major bill that has come out for the last few decades. Look at the most incarcerated population of races in prison... then tell me does that reflect him pretending to protest racial injustice.

This man is 90 something years old, has been in the government since he was 30 something. He's had approximately 6 decades to make a change with social injustice.

Also, he recently tried to have a black woman read a script when he visited Kenosha. It's all on video. He's too old to be president. He's been proven to lose track about what he's talking about mid conversation and starts talking about something irrelevant to the whole conversation. Also, there's SEVERAL videos on this.

I can't fathom how anyone could think this man will magically care about black people now all of a sudden... after 90 years of not fucking with us.

Also, I'm not stating whether any candidate for presidency is better. They're all ass. Feel free to do some research on them and DON'T take the opinions of the biased media on them. We Americans, are fucked with bad options.

2. Joesama Bidden Laden 🌚

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. Harris is too. Come on, Democrats, you couldn't find a better token black woman? She's the poster child of the War on Drugs in Cali.

Barbwyre and Inimical like this.
  4. At least nobody will be in shock this time around when Trump wins again.

5. By din or bid n ... this is my only problem... how is Bidden pronounced

6. This should help

[​IMG]

7. The left wanted Bernie Sanders, but our DNC gave us Joe Biden. He's the normalcy candidate that they thought would be a safe pick during this pandemic. Nothing changes for black people or the working class. I guess move to a town that doesn't have clean tap water, and then that'll give us all something to really complain about. That's the new American dream.

Barbwyre, Muschi and Inimical like this.
  8. My water is black, and I do live in a pretty amazing town. 🤔You might be on to something

This_Is_Jessie and Barbwyre like this.
  9. This is why I dont vote, don't try giving me the spiel of you should vote blah blah blah, both candidates imo are terrible choices, didn't yall see the debates? It was like two children arguing over a toy. Theres more than just those 2 bafoons, hell write someone in you can do that too

Barbiedoll and Barbwyre like this.
  10. I thought Trump cared about democracy and the people, but I was wrong.

Anyway, it just boils down to choosing the lesser of two evils I guess

11. Trump 2020 babbbbyyyyyyy

No matter what side your on though, you gotta give Trump credit for making people 10000x more interested in politics. 5 years ago nobody really gave a shit unless a certain issue came up that they were passionate about. Now everyone is very concerned and has knowledge and an opinion every issue.

The days of shady legislation sneaking by us in private...cough cough patriot act....are gone. Even in local governments, people are paying way more attention and becoming way more involved.

12. Don't vote. That's my honest opinion on the matter

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and JoyBoy like this.
  13. Sadly this is what democracy has reduced to. Every 4-5 years (depending on which "democratic" country you are in), you get a chance to vote and choose who you are going to let make laws and infringe your freedom and liberty systemically.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Ive actually been reading up on all this and dude this whole democratic republic is bullshit. 300 years ago we lived in autonomous, collective society where we made our choices, based on local whims, not out of touch politicians who maintain the status-quo.
    And the people who champion capitalism as the very thing that’ll save em don’t realize that the only way you can get rich rich is off the backs of other people. 🤷🏽‍♂️ or they actually could give a fuck because the American society is individualistic and focused on “self-love”

This_Is_Jessie, Muschi and Inimical like this.
  15. You vote for the slightly better one so that there will be even better option last time, so the other party has to try and put forward someone better.

Not voting is like complaining about the economy when you don't contribute with your dollars.

You have to engage in politics to have good politics.

Voting should be compulsory in America.

Tenuous, This_Is_Jessie and OG_BunBun like this.
  16. You do know only the senate vote is what counts, right? They make it seem like our vote matters, but it doesn't at the end of the day.

17. I mean, it does. But regardless, even the senate is determined by how you vote.

As per wikipedia

"senators were appointed by legislatures of the states they represented; they are now elected by popular vote, following the ratification of the Seventeenth Amendment in 1913."

18. whenever you mention "Wikipedia" as your reference, your post loses all credibility

19. If you require more, I can get more. But I don't need more for this topic because it is basic fact, surface level shit which is on wikipedia.

You have to be some kind of banan gobbler to disbelieve any banal and obvious fact simply because of its source.

Your elitism is unearned.

20. Lol don't lose your cool. I was just trying to tell you that Wikipedia shouldn't be used as reference, doesn't matter what the topic is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.