Venetian Mask Gone

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Whippersnapper, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Now that I'm stuck with the gifting part of the story and the ven mask is already gone in the store...

Can devs do something about it like remove the part of the story where they need to gift the pass?

So you let the task like that... a dead end?

I just want the avatars ffs. Don't blame me for not having the pass so early I'm poor af.

A-A and Kenny611 like this.
  2. They literally sent out a dozen notifications saying it was disappearing soon...

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. But what about the people who just rushed to buy because the mask is going to disappear?

4. Their fault? It's been known ever since the mask came out that eventually you'd have to gift it to somebody else. They knew they'd either have to rush through it and gift it before it left (again, ATA has been sending notifs for the past few weeks) or get stuck at that point.

RoseMilkTea, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  5. At least they should've updated the tasks... Either remove the 'Gift Story Pass' phase or rather end the story. The story will be stuck in there forever and it's depressing to even look at it.

6. I agree at the part where they should at least remove the part of the task where players need to gift the non-existent story pass because that will be the dead end for those who haven't reached that part of the story.

There are new players too who just bought the pass and couldn't get throught the part of the story too quickly because some aren't even rich to go for a sesh or/and buy keys to open boxes for rosa neons.

I just finished that part of the story last last week and I think the way they removed the pass without modification to the story pass is an example of bad execution.

I likes this.
  7. The masks were out for lirily months? Ata not keeping shit out forever. Dont blame ata for you not wanting to get it sooner. But send a help ticket if you want the story side gone we are just players we don't and cant do anything. Only ata can coz it's their game

8. the masks were able to be gifted for months upon months WITH ATA even sending out notifications that they were disappearing.

truthfully, it’s your fault in my opinion. you should’ve been able to send it before they were removed, of course the pass isn’t going to be there forever.

Maddi_Matsu, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.

9. Poor Dude. Buy some $99 packs they might bring it back

10. It's not that big a deal. You made it through the bulk of the questline -- which was available for almost a year and a half, might I add.

11. i started not even a month and a half ago. i didn’t even know about the pass until a week and a half or so before it ended. how is it my fault that i didn’t finish it in time? ATA should be able to remove that part of the story so we can finish it. it’s their game after all.

12. Its called tuf luck. Some times you miss out on stuff. Like its been said. Send a help ticket to ask ata to delete the quest. Problem solved. Stop bitching about it

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  13. I totally agree it went without warning either

14. The issue us being able to finish the story

15. I didn't get any noti😭

16. i know what the issue is. best thing for you to do is to just send a help ticket.

Muschi likes this.
  17. There were multiple notifications of it happening. Ata even made it the load up screen before you get into the game. Not their fault you didnt read it

Jona, Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. Thank you for fact-checking that. I was gonna say it, but I wasn't quite sure because I tap, tap it away so quickly 🤣

Muschi likes this.
  19. just stop looking at this thread then. people will continue “bitching” about it. problem solved.

20. how does bitching solve the problem though

Jona likes this.