Venetian Mask Quest

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by JohnnyFive, Sep 23, 2020.

1. If the Venetian Masks were going to be removed why did the story not have an expiration? I'm now stuck with a non-expiring story line that I can do nothing with with.

2. Silly devs

3. I'm at the"gift mask" task too wtf am I supposed to do now

Kanudo786 likes this.
  4. Ignore it or ask ata to delete it? Simple

5. If you're stuck at the gifting tier, send a help ticket asking if ATA will remove the questline from your storyline or petition a temporary fix. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Kanudo786 and Ecchisaurus like this.
  6. Is there a reason why thereā€™s a time limit on it now? Iā€™m almost finish and it supposedly ends in 13 days, when a couple days ago there was not a time limit. I can understand if people are stuck on the gifting part but Iā€™d rather it not expire before I can finish it.

7. Coz its been out for lirily over 1yr? Thats more then enuf time. Its not ata fault if you got it late or if you was pissing around getting it done

8. If this story pass was a child it would have begun walking already.

They did say the masks were being removed and gave a date....

9. I noticed the same thing with mine, but it is now gone so I'm guessing it was just an error that they have since fixed.

10. Also I encourage all people to maintain a respectful attitude toward other people just in general but at the very least when they are asking questions. Please keep in mind that not everybody has the same life as you and might need to work at a different pace.

Jude684 likes this.
  11. I was being nice. I said all normal words didnt even say fuck once for a change