EVENT ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒณAutumn Leaves๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 22, 2020.

2. They won't listen.

3. Youโ€™re obviously new here and havenโ€™t been here long enough. ๐Ÿ’€

Eruvan, Genevere and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  4. This hunt is to my liking ๐Ÿ˜Œ I will gladly open these avi boxes and party more ๐Ÿ˜

5. Iโ€™m so excited for this hunt!!! And for the D&D shard avis. Both are right up my alley.

6. being elitist on a mobile game? ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Eruvan, SergeantCuddles, Vo and 4 others like this.
  7. "You can't like stuff since you've only been playing for 97 days ๐Ÿ˜ก" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8. โ€œsorry is it just me or does it smell like noob in here??โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ค (last one I promise lolol)

SergeantCuddles likes this.
  9. Just curious, why are we not liking the main story in xc? Y'all loved it last hunt XD Am confusion

10. Iโ€™m geniunely interested in this too!

I think a large part of it it just the overall change in format, but Iโ€™m not too sure whatโ€™s different.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. Imo this is Hunt not bad far better than a few ofthe only problem I have (like always) is that I know the avatar I want (the one with wings) is going to be lb

12. I actually like being able to see all the main story stat items

13. On the topic of moving the main story to xcs- I personally hate surprises so I love being able to see the misc and avis ahead! :^) The only reason why I understand not wanting the main story in the xc section is for organizational reasons.

Kelsey2093, SadisticYonii, Vo and 3 others like this.
  14. My 1st instinct is always hate it. Coz im not good with change. I do like being able to see everything what get n when get it n the progress bar to see how going. Its just the fact shit changed that takes a while for me to get used to

LeeJarrett likes this.
  15. ๐Ÿ’—

16. Sana all nasa sesh:oops:

_Valentine_ likes this.
  17. Oh I love this

18. Oh. I- I'm in love ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

19. Avatar boxes again.
    Ugh.

-COS_MO-Aka-Angelo- likes this.
  20. loving the avis!!!