What is the reason for so many ugly Avis from June to Sept?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Nera-, Sep 21, 2020.

1. don't spend then 🤠

Day likes this.
  2. cheap argument again.

oh well you don’t like the free hunt Avis? Then just don’t spend money, don’t enjoy the game and quit.

A great business model.

3. If ATA is struggling because of the damage and chaos that the pandemic caused, maybe some of us would help them with avi ideas. Perhaps some artists who play the game can volunteer some free designs? We should support each other in what we need instead of just dismissing criticism and making excuses.

I’ll be making a separate thread with some of my favorite character designs. I hope other players would add their favorites in there as well.

4. I said "don't spend then" not "quit the game" avatars are only a part of the game. there's more to it than just that. if you don't like the avatars, then do more rather than say more. Money affects ATA more than a loud opinion does. Don't buy avatar shards, don't use the avatars, don't flash for hunt leaderboard. Hit them where it hurts.

Day and -Nera- like this.
  5. That’s how I’ve always played. It’s clearly not enough for one player to do that and calling other players to boycott ATA might work, but it should be the last resort. We should send pictures of some ava styles we want to see and try to help first before starting a whole rebellion.

That said, there was talk of boycotting ata in my club and maybe we’ll go for it if nothing is done.

And the thread is about why avas are so bad recently. Of course the game is more than just avas, but let’s stick to one topic at a time. There’s nothing wrong with calling out something super obvious and there’s nothing wrong with placing importance on avas either.

6. I think this is still just a difference of opinion for the most part.

It’s like the saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Since there was a newer avi designer within the past year I’d say it’s realistic that the style of avis won’t be the same as prior years.

In some ways I get it, but also not everyone will be appeased by avatars every hunt.

TheGodOfScylla, 3, Vo and 3 others like this.
  7. I doubt anyone is pleased with the new avis

8. Current hunt lady looks like she's in her mid-30's.

Make them younger ffs.

9. 😂 mid 30s is fine but don’t give such a clowny looking outfit & hair shape

10. Mid 30's is a bit lame in a College simulator. In general I find the avatars too crazy and unrelatable and at marginal student ages.

11. That's how you celebrate 2020