DEVS ATTN HOT FIX ASAP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Nothingtoospecial, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m probably going to forget I post this so my bad if I don’t return. PLEASE READ!

when you press the emoji button in messages it shuts the app off in new iOS 14 for me on iPhone 11. Thank you.

2. I sent in a help ticket about this and ATA is aware of the issue and working on a patch. For future reference, the best way to report bugs and issues you’re experiencing is through the menu in the top left corner under “Help”

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  3. Pretty sure they are aware of this bug but for future reference when you need their attention send a ticket instead. Forums are community based and devs don't answer here ✌🏻

Muschi, Day and Hera like this.
  4. The devs mentioned in the PIMD Discord that they’re aware of the issue and are working to fix it!

Muschi likes this.
  5. Nice try of letting them know, but as previous players stated, they are aware of the issue and working on it. Next time, do send in a help ticket first, then you've made sure they see it. Like @RoseMilkTea said, devs seldom answers here and the thread easily gets pushed back by newer ones.
    Locking now because isssue is "kinda" solved. At least there's not much more we players can do. 💕

Atlas and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.