Who I Want To Be

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Inimical, Sep 5, 2020.

1. She cut my chest,
    Splitting it wide open...
    Her fingers in my wounds...
    Her hands soakin'.

My heart skipped a beat,
    She grabbed it and squeezed.
    In my eyes I admitted defeat,
    Falling deeply into sorrow.

Agony and apathy suddenly,
    Became my closest companions.
    I got accustomed,
    To being abandoned.

Lost in my desire to be by her side,
    I forgot that I mattered.
    My own unusual actions,
    Caused my heart to be battered.

Putting myself second,
    Lured out self hate.
    I was entangled,
    In such a cruel fate.

It seemed to last forever,
    Till the day I broke free.
    Vowing to myself solemnly,
    To be who I want to be.

Stephy likes this.
  2. You've got a lot of bigger issues to worry about like which, uncle, aunt, cousin they're going to find next

3. that rebuttle was worse than your post

4. It's not a rebuttal... which you spelled incorrectly btw. That broken English finally starting to show huh, goofy

5. how typical, i love when degenerates dont have a real comback so they point out a grammar flaw. by the way* "btw" isnt a real word so should i stoop to your level of butthurt and pretend like making fun of you for that will make me cool? no, grow up you sissyboy

6. I'm not butthurt, nor am I a sissy or a degenerate.

Istg I better see Hailey on one of those LGBTQ fanboys/fangirls call you homophobic or the might as well not comment when I make troll comments concerning that community.

Anyways, you're lucky I even responded to you. I hate to see you leave another mark for feeling inadequate

7. 😂😂 wow you're such a loser. keep taking the bait, i thoroughly enjoy finding out how pathetic you are with every reply

8. Says the guy leaving marks. How embarrassing

9. Awful as usual

10. What is wrong with appreciating and contributing to a culture other than your own?

11. ask OP, hes self centered and apparently knows everything

12. He's a kid, chill

13. hes been a kid for years tho

14. Help your son then

15. no

16. Stealing without giving credit is always morally and ethically wrong. You can't do it in college, on any media of any sort without of lawsuit where you lose money.

The ironic fact is, people copy someone or something you hate. Sounds like fan characteristics

17. Idk if you understand copyright law

Or how plagiarism reflects on the credibility of the institution you're a part of and your own academic integrity.

That's what those things are about. Using elements of culture or art and transforming and incorporating them into your own piece of work is fine even without credit.
    Not everyone knows where they got things from. Inspiration is all around us and in our memories.

18. Whatever happened to "be your own person?"