Overcoming depression

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by G00DNESS, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Im probably still in a bad place in this but thank you for making this thread bcs it gives me hope that at least things will be alright even if it starts with some little thingsπŸ€—

Btw can we all agree to just ignore the irrelevant useless replies?πŸ’ž

2. by this statement you meant hiring my tuts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you cant be serious. please lets volly them up and you keep them all idc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grow up child you're so pathetic its making me feel bad for you πŸ˜‚

3. That was only the beginning, until you make a public apology you will not be in any clubs, have an rs, have a pup, or be allowed any tuts, I've got plenty of time

4. Whut? Overcoming depression is a thing? 🌚

5. Depression is only a state of mind. Positive thinking is the key. Think about what you want in life and make a plan to get it and make it reality. Its the only way to stay saneπŸ˜‰

Buwbuw likes this.
  6. I mean once you got it you will always have it. But you can learn ways of coping better n shit so that it doesnt fuck with you as much and as bad

Buwbuw likes this.
  7. LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL LLLL OOOO LLLL

Open farm !! Demidude

ToastyGhosty likes this.
  8. Why because I'm defending people from disrespectful people? He's been an issue for a very long time, he needs to be taught manners πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

9. Little nub xd XD

I don’t think the lawnmower cares πŸ˜‚ OPEN FARM DEMIDUDE. Ps I also apologize PUBLICLY before u farm and strip my tuts and make me club less and take my tea and etc etc ... I sees fire πŸ”₯

ToastyGhosty likes this.
  10. You did nothing wrong, I have nothing against you, I can't really do much other than that to him anyways, he's too little

11. I vote for Costco oreros -

JoyBoy likes this.
  12. Oreos in general

13. Can you please keep to the topic?

It's important to raise awareness of mental illness and telling people to "grow up" or other "it's just attention"-comments is not helping at all...that's just plain rude and disrepsectful. Neither one of us can ever really know how tough a situation is for that person, so don't belittle their problems just because it's a walk in the park for you.

If you can't say something nice and be supportive, because God knows we need more of that, please don't comment at all.

Aside from that, I think it's great you discuss ways of dealing with depression. I really hope those of you who struggle find your way to deal with it and keep fighting everyday. You might even find some joy in life! If you ever need to talk, just shoot me a wall/gift that you wanna talk. My pm is always open πŸ’•

Day and Kefo like this.
  14. Not necessarily ig. People who have situational depression might overcome it

15. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hes not worth the time and effort but i appreciate this post πŸ˜‚

16. Maybe seperate yourself from a social app, and closing off the persons in life that want to actually wanna be supportive.

17. I go through the motions often. Depression comes and goes and it is a constant in my life. I loathe the positive thinkers, exercising enthusiasts, and everything else in between. I usually just feel everything and burn through it. I sometimes use pills but I always end up hating them. If I feel sad, I just listen to sad music, watch shows and movies that make me cry, curse at the world for being so stupid and uncaring, and just go about my daily life. I used to smoke weed but I haven’t recently. Might go back to that. Is it the best way to deal with depression? Probably not. But I don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks. It’s how I deal with it. 😌

18. You got an issue with Camus?