๎ŒญVIP Champagne Box: Combinable Avatars๎Œญ

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa-, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Looking for:
    Pink and black roses ๐ŸŒน
    Deer skulls ๐ŸฆŒ
    Cups of sweetness ๐Ÿ’š

And combinations of these

2. Selling:
    โ€ข Black Magic Couch lvl 3
    โ€ข Black and Gold Roses
    โ€ข Deer Skull
    โ€ข Gilded Stag/Deer Skull

3. Buying
    Silver Anchors (Especially 1 Forgotten or 3 Sunken)

Selling
    2 Stag Skulls

4. โ‡๏ธBuying/Looking for Antique Ring๐Ÿ’WMOโ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ

5. Buying the last step of the avis. For anchor, deer skull or masks wall me price

6. Trading my male combinables for female combinables, have some masks, anchors, and stag skulls.
    Also straight up buying deer skulls 4 per bento. ๐Ÿฅฐ

7. BUYING PINK CLOUDS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• WMO PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8. Selling stag skull, rainbow unicorn pudding cup, black domino refined mask 1st gen, and a silver anchor! All male avi collectables! Wmo and let me know where you found the ad ๐Ÿ˜‚

9. ๐ŸŒŸ SELLING ๐ŸŒŸ1 RAINBOW UNICORN PUDDING๐ŸŒŸ1 CUP OF SWEETNESS๐ŸŒŸ1 CUP OF YUMMY๐ŸŒŸWMO๐ŸŒŸ

10. BUYING/TRADING FOR
    • Black/pink Roses
    • Female peachicks
    (I have two golden anchors to trade, a refined DOMINO mask, and a black domino mask, or starred. WMO please)

11. Thank you so *SO* much for this post, literally the most helpful post Iโ€™ve read yet!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ! Now my next questions are though: where can I find a current price check on all these things, especially roses, skulls, masks, and anchors??โ˜บ๏ธ? Please help and thank you in advance!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ!

12. Selling my male combinables or trading for female equivalent. I have some bigger male combinations already, if interested. Lord's domino mask, gilded stag skulls, some bigger silver anchors.

13. To find the current prices you can always just ask โ€œPrice check on *item*?โ€ in campus, you can also join trading groupchats, and the easiest way is to check campus to see how much other people are buying them for ๐Ÿ˜Š

14. Selling Domino Masks and Stag Skulls. WMO!

15. BUYING ANTIQUE RINGS WMO

16. ๐ŸŒบ BUYING ANTIQUE RINGS WMO ๐ŸŒบ
    ๐ŸŒบ BUYING ANTIQUE RINGS WMO ๐ŸŒบ

17. Hm do antique rings and mirrors go for?

18. Antique Ring 5:1b mirror 80:1b

TattedMamii likes this.