THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by PhantastiC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Smh....ridiculous

2. 🤔you know what's ridiculous...BLM has killed more black people than police have

Ev likes this.
  3. I stand with the police...instead of some movement

Ev likes this.
  4. I just want to say....

Black lives matter ALL THE TIME and not because someone has died in tragically.

5. [​IMG]

6. Yea im racist because the movement is dumb and people blindly follow it because they are afraid of being offensive. Stop oppressing me child. 🤡✌🏽

Ev and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. BLM

We can all do better- let’s hope there is some real change just around the corner.

PhantastiC, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Ok racist

PhantastiC and Muschi like this.
  9. This would be cool. I've become more aware of my white privilege lately, even though I've experienced many of the same problems because I grew up poor, those problems weren't caused by the color of my skin. My mom taught me how to act when I encounter police, but I've never felt like I could get shot for reaching into my purse or glove box.

The Rayshard Brooks shooting, that made me get it too. Okay, go to any fast food drive thru at midnight, and half the people waiting there will be intoxicated. That's why you need to be sober, so you can watch out for them if they swerve or something. A drunk girl even ran into the car in front of her at Whataburger a few months ago, she hit the gas instead of the brake. No one called the cops, and I directed some people to move back so we could exit the drive thru. It was inconvenient, Whataburger comped everyone in the line's bill too, cause our food got cold, but we were all civil about it.

I used to commute a lot, and I know it's illegal in the US to sleep in your car (which I really think is a way to harm people who live in their cars). But I also know driving sleepy is as dangerous as driving drunk, so I'd pull over and nap in a parking lot anyway. Most that ever happened is I got a tap on my window, and the officer said, "Ma'am, you can't sleep here". Okay, and I go along my merry way. No taser, no breathalyzer, it never got anywhere near that point or crossed my mind, because I'm a white chick in a Volkswagen.

All of these deaths are tragic, and even though I don't understand what it is like to be black, I understand why you are angry. I think it's time to be angry, and peaceful protesting and being polite isn't getting the message across. So I support you. I'm sick of seeing another black person get murdered or brutalized by the police, like I'm angry every time there's another school shooting, and the people in power do nothing about any of it. Police need to realize repsect is earned because of how you treat others, it's not something that you get just because have a gun and carry a big stick. So yeah, I get why ATA isn't doing a coronavirus hunt (we come to this game to take our mind off of that for a minute), but a BLM hunt would be cool, like maybe the gang can go to protests and Alexa can dance until she gets tear gassed. BLM isn't black against white, it's all of us against racism.

Muschi, PhantastiC and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Wait is it actually?

11. Nah. This might be unpopular opinion but to be quite honest Idc because I feel strongly about what I’m about to say. As I stated earlier on this post, I support BLM, I am against police brutality, and I believe there needs to be a change. But this man was not shot because he was black. He was not an innocent man gunned down by a cop. Fuck that. Dude fell asleep in his car. When the cops showed up he failed the sobriety test. Once he failed the sobriety test, they attempted to arrest him, as they would ANYONE ELSE who failed a sobriety test after falling asleep at a god damn Wendy’s. He fought them, STOLE A TASER, and then ATTEMPTED TO USE THE TASER ON THE COP. I didn’t know the guy, he probably wasn’t a bad dude. But what kind of fucking action do we expect when someone who is arrested for a valid reason steals a cops weapon and attempts to use it against him. Like wtf? It literally has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with his fucking actions. And the whole thing was on video.

12. And honestly before anyone decides to say something shitty back to me, how about you stop and think real hard about what you woulda done in that situation if you were that cop. Cause I guarantee the answer won’t be let the dude you’re arresting hit you with your own taser. Think about that.

13. BLM and ACAB aren't the same things you know

14. BLM should be All lives matter what makes black lives more important then all races need I remind you all don't say a word when its black on black being shot or brown on brown being shot or black person shoots a white person so please when you all can stop being hypocrites and open your eyes maybe then all violence

15. I COMPLETELY disagree with that statement because it's inconsistent. I could care less about random people killing each other. That's less systematically planned. Racism is an institution, handed down from parent to child.

When cops are killing because of the rich chocolate complexion of someone's skin I'm concerned. Cops do NOT have the right to murder anyone. Their job when facing an unarmed man, woman or child is to apprehend them... not shoot to kill, not suffocate, not tell them "I don't fucking care" when they're told that they can't breathe. Cops are supposed to professionally and safely assess the situation in a calm manner.

However, it seems as this would be more of a cop thing than a racist thing with law enforcement... Therefore, the police should be defunded. Therefore, the laws concerning law enforcement should be reformed. In the famous words of N.W.A Fuck Da Police.

And another thing, Native Americans got reparations... African Americans should get reparations as well. We deserve it. Centuries of being raped, bred, murdered, kidnapped, enslaved, emasculated, castrated, defiled, deprived of knowledge... not to mention mutilated our lifeless bodies...

Muschi likes this.
  16. Let's keep it real... no names, one of these bitches on here is part of a whole neo nazi supremacist group and supports a corrupt black woman who wrongfully incarcerated many African Americans... yet she "supports" BLM😂 Clout chaser.

Then there's a person on her rs'ed to a pedophile who created an alt to harass me and call me a racial slur😂 Who still somehow isn't banned, spending approximately a decade of their life on a game for people half their age, catfishing and harassing females and posting their nudes on forums...

But these racists made an interesting rebuttal... however the lootings were started by WHITE people who lead many of our foolish brothers and sisters down the wrong path.

And too many BLM groups with intent for their own personal financial gain exist. If you really want to support BLM, peacefully protest. What you do with your money is your business but a lot of these mfs buying J's and other shit they don't need. Imma keep it real too, we gotta start supporting each other more as well and figure out how we can live in unity and start having some real change in this bitch cause half these mfs on here got an issue with African Americans but steal from African American culture everyday.

Cause it's not hard for us all to get along. It's easier than we think