EVENT The Inside Story ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’•

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 8, 2020.

1. I'm impressed with the art style of the furniture.

2. Ohhh very nice hunt! Make more hunts like this please. Chill and not much pressure.

3. Hunt being in XC doesnโ€™t really bother me all that much, but I cannot BELIEVE the avatar boxes are back AGAIN. I thought after last hunt we wouldnโ€™t have to see them again because hunts are in XC now or whatever but I guess not. I havenโ€™t seen one person who actually likes avatar boxes ๐Ÿ˜ญ please stop

4. **quickly realizes bacon was a bad choice to cook

5. Could someone link me to the event tier thred. The one that shows what you get for collecting so many hunt drops.

6. Ohhh i thought its a boring hint noice

7. I love it that Iโ€™m suprised ๐Ÿคฉ

8. can someone tell me how to get the avis?

9. You can get them by opening boxes, get them from the xc leaderboard, and the main story leaderboard! Just depends which avi u want to get! ๐Ÿ’•

Muschi likes this.
  10. I'm inlove with the furnitures ๐Ÿ’œ

11. Seriously ATA? You just proved how little you care about us players. The avatar boxes are hated by so many of us, yet you ignore our views and requests to remove them for good and give us back both avatars on reaching our goals. If you insist on giving us no heart to play the game well, it will in time hurt you more. These big 5 hour parties that many smaller clubs attempt and fail, only to struggle hard to achieve first goal to get nothing they desire. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ How much longer do you think they will continue to play?
    Players reading here, check your friend lists. I am betting that like me, you will find many inactive or taking many more breaks than before.
    I think you think to remove those rose tinted glasses ATA, and see what is happening before its way too late.

12. this should be heard.

13. Can someone tell me how to get the bottom left avatar, the female avatar with pink kitten headband? Already check leaderboard, molly corner or molly inside story, also hunt timer and hunt lite boxes.. Not found anything like that

Corgi likes this.
  14. 3rd and 4th side stories, they usually release the 3rd side story after a week and then release the 4th side story 3-4 days before the hunt ends.

15. Why are the avatar boxes back AGAIN?! Theyโ€™re the worst thing thatโ€™s been added to the game. Listen to your players and remove them!!! Jesus.

16. yes, I'm sorry if it came out the wrong way, that's not what what I meant at all, you know who I'm referring to ๐Ÿคญ

Muschi likes this.
  17. This! Iโ€™ve been inactive (not participating in most hunts) this entire year because of the horrible changes theyโ€™ve made.

18. The black avatar with the burgundy chef hat. I canโ€™t find her in tiers or boxes

19. Wait so we only have the option for one reg avi and one vip one? Side story didnt even have an avi box. So I got the one I wanted in regular avi form but I only opened it thinking I needed it to get the vip version. Which turns out I do not since I got the male vip avi