[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. avis with different conditions like vitiligo or like cancer or something like that

2. we need to make sure we are including EVERYONE

3. Ik this is stupid but what about pregnancy avatars or old grandma avatars...js if you want to include everyone include mothers and grandmas and grandpas and fathers

4. No it stays the same from birth unlike vitiligo. Port wine stain is when the blood is brought to the surface of the skin and the area becomes fatty to compensate so I have really puffy cheeks, fingers and stuff

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  5. Oh I’m glad these codes still work

6. This is still a college game so I'm not 100% on the grandma's and grandpa's

7. Figuratively speaking everyone should be included...🌚🌚🌚🌚

8. Bump

Muschi likes this.
  9. So after reading through this and seeing all the ideas and I had another one pop in my head that I haven’t seen mentioned yet: Body hair. It’s something that’s been missing in avatars both male and female and while we definitely need some male Avis with body hair I would also love to see some female ones too! I myself have hairy arms and sometimes I get uncomfortable with that because it’s considered “ugly” & “against the norm” in mainstream media but it’s something I’m slowly coming to accept about myself.

Even if it was just one Frida Kahlo inspired avatar for Mexican heritage month I’d be happy.

10. Ohh its Persons With Disabilities 🙈🙈🙈

11. Support

12. Thanks! I found out the answer a year ago though when I had asked 🤧

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Always interesting when this gets bumped

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Theres definitely still not enough variety of avatars

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Support! ^^

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.