RIP ANYA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IT_GibRennob68, Aug 28, 2020.

1. in 2014 Anya n I started International Treasures n everyday for 6yrs we would talk by phone and she quickly became my best friend. a few months ago I lost her due to complications caused by lupas. I took a lil time away from game cuz it was hard to b on without her. ppl mourn n grieve at different lengths of time and with that being said someone that I had trusted backstab me like a little worm by talking ATA into giving him the club. this club that Anya n I had built her and I together and I had promised her never to give up ownership of the club which I hadn't. I miss her so much it's crazy. Rest in Peace my darling Anya(GibsKarma & GibsGirl)

Allxx and DieRomantic like this.
  2. :eek:
    Rest in peace!

It sounds like a scummy thing to take over the club.

Grief is a very personal things and affects people differently.

3. Sending my condolences. May she rest in peace 😢

Take all the time u need to grieve. Everyone heals differently and anyway to heal is still healing.

My sister has lupus and she was diagnosed very early. We’ve been told too many times about how she might leave earlier if we don’t do this or do that. It’s been really hard for us and more so for her since she needed to change and adjust her lifestyle, but thankfully she’s been doing better now.

4. :(
    Rest in peace.

5. Rest in peace. So sorry for your loss.

6. My condolences. Please take care of yourself 💕

7. Rest in peace Anya 😔

8. You have my thoughts with you and the rest of her friends and loved ones. Wishing you the positive energy needed at this time 💕

9. Is this AnyaElksong or a different Anya?

Rip though💜

10. May her soul rest in peace