EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. They did do non-tradable 499 when Heckfire came out, and they put the appearance of getting 999’s on the post while also leaving it very vague. They knew what they were doing and I don’t doubt a lot of people fell for it.

WestAfricanMan, _Kosha_ and Astrogal like this.
  2. Oh I’m not saying it isn’t deceptive. But knowing that they tend to word things this way, reading carefully is vital.

_Kosha_ and Muschi like this.
  3. More veteran players know to do that, but newer players? Those poor souls. lol So glad I figured this whole thing would be a mess and stayed away.

4. Anyone else having problems getting it to work even after reading all this BS and get a game going and do everything it fucking says this is why I quit spending money at fools you into trying to get more money with other shit

5. What isn’t working?

Muschi likes this.
  6. Definitely some truth in there! But it does have some easy rewards for pets which is nice.

DoubleBubbleChild and Muschi like this.
  7. Hi my friend can't log in or connect her ATA account to heckfire. She only have her email without password 🥺

8. hey go to pimd official Instagram then click the link on the bio, then click support on top left, go to account transfer and recovery, then go to the bottom of the page, reset the password, enter ur email, ure done

9. hey go to pimd official Instagram then click the link on the bio, then click support on top left, go to account transfer and recovery, then go to the bottom of the page, reset the password, enter ur email, ure done

10. Anyone else got two 99's? 😂 Not complaining, but since they ain't recycable or tradable what's the point? Probably a glitch.

Astrogal and sharingan like this.
  11. Plenty have and they’re pretty much worthless.

Astrogal likes this.
  12. I can't verify my account now all I wanna do is to connect it to heckfire and now i can't open it with email 😥😥

13. I want to connect my account on heck fire but it only has email without password please help me 🥺🥺

14. Cuz it’s gonna be unfair to ppl who have never played this game💀

15. Do we get anything for being part of the top 250 in the realm?

16. The end of the post shows what top 250 receive.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  17. If your pimd account is connected to an ATA ID but doesn't have a password you can try setting one with this link. I believe it worked for a few people.
    http://www.partyinmydorm.com/transfer/reset.html

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Muschi like this.
  18. I think it's profile badges

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Muschi like this.
  19. Thanks Ata for all the work XD
    Now im tryning level faster lol but always received the price all work,thanks very much !

20. How do we get rewards