Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 I love how it matches it just not my aesthetic

2. 10/10 I absolutely love your room๐Ÿ’ž it's too pretty

3. Love the mix you have 8/10 would totally have fun being tied up in your bed๐Ÿ˜‹

4. Oh wow looks like something out of a dream, and i love that dj table ๐Ÿ‘€ 8/10 bcs i think the poster color seems off๐Ÿคง

5. 8/10 !! colors fit ok together but some of them clash, you should pick a strict color scheme probably. some of the furniโ€™s aesthetic throws it off too: im getting galaxy, modern, animals, and etc thrown into my face at once and itโ€™s a bit confusing. nice dorm tho !

6. 9 โค Mayb diff desk... because it's the only blue in dorm. And I personally would prefer diff chair with gold than Coz one (like spring shower chair or black Friday one)
    Cool dorm tho.๐ŸŒŸ

7. 9.5! Imo the poster seems a lil out of place but other than that, itโ€™s a really pretty dorm hnng ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•

Scarlett likes this.
  8. 10/10 tbh everything fits imo, very floral and cute! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒธ

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  9. 10/10 i love it, v nice and clean. and that cracks removing thing was meant for this wp ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Gravity52 and Phobia like this.
  10. ugh 10/10, absolutely stunning. ur dorm RADIATES good vibes and i love how you mix and matched the cacti, animal furni, and incorporated plants effortlessly together.

_Blue_ likes this.
  11. 8/10 love all the gold. Some things donโ€™t match for me and throws it off but cute over all.

12. 10/10 I really love your dorm itโ€™s so green and just reminds me of summer overhaul a pretty dorm

13. Love it! 9/10
    Maybe a diff wall?๐Ÿ‘€

14. 10/10 absolutely love the mix you have! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

15. 9 โค poster(kitty) is kinda off the theme. Cool dorm.

16. 10/10 very cute and lively feeing

17. 10/10
    Love how everything looks together ๐Ÿ’š

18. 10/10 ayye i like, the nightstand color kinda stand out more but still match๐Ÿ‘Œ

19. 9/10 I love how you used pieces from different sets to make something your own. Only thing I would change is the shelf items, they're brighter than the rest of the room

20. Rate my dorm ๐Ÿ™ open to suggestions too ๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ