EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Okie thanks a lot

Muschi likes this.
  2. it has a way. the other day I ask help ata here in PIMD if he/she could check if I am on the right realm, but I'm not so he/she moved me to the right realm 😊

MoriMeGhostface likes this.
  3. i think you might have replied to wrong person👉👈 either me or the one i replied to ask about the avis😂😂

4. How do i send a ticket to start over?

5. Having the same problem, I'm for sure in the proper realm tho

6. The latter part was referring to not connecting to an ATA ID. You can be in the correct realm but not be connected to an ATA ID, and thus will not receive rewards.

7. Tried to type link, it wont work any link we can click on?

8. Can anyone help me? Please 🥺 @ata

9. Which link.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Tap the world icon in the bottom right. Then tap the small map icon towards the bottom of the screen. At the top it will say what realm # you're in. You need to be in realm 117. If you aren't,tap the arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the correct realm #117

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  11. Tap the arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Tap the Help button.

12. And do i need to be logged into the same ign correct?

13. You need to log in with the same ATA ID email and password as your pimd account. But you can pick any ign you want on the Heckfire app. As long as you're using the same email/password as your pimd account you're good.

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Rhamnousia like this.
  14. Why I cant receive any reqards even Im connected tru my ata acct and also Im connected to PImd realm by atamarceline

15. Rewards are only given out daily now, so if you just met the requirements you’ll need to wait till the next day the rewards are given.

Iii-Maaark-iiI and Muschi like this.
  16. Same thing happened to me; I think it's because I created one with pimd when I linked my email in here

17. Make sure you've tapped "Log in" in the corner when you select to connect with ATA. The first screen it brings up is for making a new account and will say an account already exists if you use your pimd email.

18. Hello , how can i know that I'm in the pimd realms?.

19. Make sure your email for pimd and heckfire match

Muschi likes this.
  20. On the main screen click on the upwards arrow on the bottom left corner and click extras then scroll down to the text box and enter “ATAMarceline” as your referral.

Muschi likes this.