Overcoming depression

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by G00DNESS, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

You may not care, or maybe you do... anyways... I’ve been suffering with depression lately...

Could be my lifestyle or changes in my life. All I know is that I’m in a very dark point of my life.

I actually feel like I’m not present... like my body is here but my mind ain’t.

if any of you are going through the same, what do you do to feel happy?

I’m tired of feeling like this

2. I’m sorry your going through this. But Sometimes I write my feelings out, that usually helps me vent. Either that or I listen to music that usually calms me. Maybe try listening to peaceful ocean sounds on YouTube. I hope you get through this!

G00DNESS likes this.
  3. I’ve been writing out my feelings a lot ❤️Thank you for your reply

4. It's been a few years for me that I have continued to stay in such a state. I am in no place to guide you but recently I am trying to get some physical exercise done and for those 40 odd minutes, I can say that I look forward to it everyday. Earlier I tried yoga but somehow jogging for half an hour has been heavenly for me.

Hope you can figure out what works for you. 💖

G00DNESS likes this.
  5. When i got like that i got in my car n drove off to a town about 1hr away and parked up at the beach there. It was quiet away from people and was relaxing just watching the waves n seagulls etc. Stayed there dor a few hrs then drove back home. It helped alot. Its not running away.....its taking a break away from the crazyness of the city. I also worked on figuring out some goals to work towards and mini goals as like steps to get there. Gives something else to focus on. Write a list of things you want to do in life. Not chores.. like actul things you want to do then pick 1 and start working on it. Number 1 stay away from drinking it feels like it helps in the moment but in the long run it makes things worser and will actul make your depression worser. But try also figure out whats making you in a shit mood n then cut it from your life. If its a person n you don't really wanna cut them from your life talk to them 1st. If they still being a fúckwit cut them anyway. Dont waste your time on toxic negative people that bring you down.

I might be a dumb fuck alot of the time but i been thru alot of shit and know this kinda shit alot. Feel free to pm me if you want

6. dont be a wuss

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  7. Join a church. Heal your soul.

8. Thank you so much! I will start going for runs!

9. Thank you so much for this. I’m happy I wrote in this forums. Need all the input possible 🙏🏽

10. Depression isn’t about being a wuss.

Humby likes this.
  11. then get it done or shut up 🤷‍♂️ attention hoe

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  12. Smile whenever I remember to.

G00DNESS likes this.
  13. Literally what is wrong with you? You go around harassing everyone, I'm assuming your an alt?

G00DNESS likes this.
  14. grow up child. there's no need to be such a little whinebag all the time

15. you the only one giving me this kind of attention. You obviously don’t know what actual depression feels like.

16. hes probably very sad and miserable irl that he needs this app to pick on people to feel better

17. Big words coming from such a little nub XD
    Keep it up you'll be the one whining

18. I try to confide in those I trust to help me sort out my feelings. Plus lately I’ve learned to put myself first and cut those toxic relationships out of my life. It’s a struggle at first but in the long run it’s helped me exponentially with my mental health.
    Going out for walks to get fresh air, or just treating myself occasionally also helps with getting my mind off the things that are dragging me down.
    And going to the doctor to help medically with antidepressants.

19. 😂😂 like you'd know what I've been through. again, get it over with or quit crying

20. 😂😂 im soooo scared of your pathetic snowflake self 😂😂 you crack me up kid