EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I downloaded the game without following the link ๐Ÿ‘€ will I get rewards or not ? ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Hi, reading the thread would tell you that you need to enter ATAMarceline as your referral in the Extras section once you complete the tutorial. Also make sure you connect to your ATA ID. Otherwise you aren't in the PIMD realm (aka server) and ATA has no way of connecting your KoH account with your PIMD account. :)

Ro likes this.
  3. Itโ€™ll be just non-stop grinding ๐Ÿ˜‚ Easy to give up for sure, but I think itโ€™s very possible.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Why doesn't the link work for me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Am I doing something wronf?

5. Does the link not take you to download the app? Or are you in the wrong realm?

Muschi likes this.
  6. I didnโ€™t receive level 8 or level 10 rewards but it receiving per styles? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Halp

Alyxander likes this.
  7. If you opened the pet styles box, make sure to refresh your game first. It wonโ€™t show it being opened like normal.

If you didnโ€™t get rewards at all remember that rewards are only given out daily, so if you met the requirement today you may have to wait until tomorrow. Additionally, make sure your KoH Account is linked to your ATA ID that you use on PIMD.

Muschi likes this.
  8. If our ID names has to be the same, what if someone has already taken that name? I have different names but my accounts are linked together between two games.๐Ÿค”

9. Usernames don't matter as long as you're linked with the same email on both. I think you're fine.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Me too, do you know the link?

11. I believe youโ€™re supposed to start with a new account so you might not be able to use an existing one.

Muschi likes this.
  12. So, my ADA account that I linked to PIMD never gave me a password, but Heckfure is asking for a password ๐Ÿ˜ฃ I can't link the two!

13. okay ty ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Muschi likes this.
  14. Ty๐Ÿ’•

Muschi likes this.
  15. Who do I post in the referral?

16. Make sure youโ€™re on the Log In screen and not the sign up one. But if the problem persists Iโ€™d send in a help ticket on KoH

Muschi likes this.
  17. ATAMarceline

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  18. http://www.partyinmydorm.com/transfer/reset.html
    I think this link worked for someone else and let them set a password.

19. I got to level 10 within 32 hrs.. So I think it's possible!

20. Why does it say incorrect username or password. Even tho I right the correct one?