EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I have reset Ata password and I can't enter in the heckfire profile ,it start a new game and don't make me login ,why? What I have to do ?

2. yeah too much problems with use the same profile or fix email

3. how do you know if you are in the right realm?

4. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read.Im already level 13 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE
    SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire
    CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are given out
    once a day HAVE PATIENCE

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂
    ^dont have the audacity to wall me a question that was answered in this post,
    ill ignore you💕

*the "99"
    IS tradeable,BUT still not recyclable or upgradeable!

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

Feel free to send me bowls of cat...I collect

-debt💸

Victoria, Angieleen, Lime and 4 others like this.
  5. I have the account in heckfire but I can't enter after have done Ata password in there

6. How do I get in the heck fire realm for pimd

Muschi likes this.
  8. I have an ata account but without a password, so how do I connect my heckfire account??

9. You can Google "a thinking ape account recovery" and find the one for PIMD to set up a password.

IckyVicky and Muschi like this.
  10. hi theres no option where i can put my language here

11. You need to complete the tutorial before you can connect to an ATA ID.

12. I have lv8 hall and still can't enter,I had create yesterday the account

13. Can you explain what you mean when you say you cannot enter it? Why can you not enter it? Is it giving you an error message? If yes, what does the message say?

14. I'm not recieving any rewards from heckfire , what do I do ? Even after I've logged in with same ata login

15. You won't lose your progress, you will get it back after the event is over using your ATA id

16. The game have stating to zero and I have create a second account for asking help to having again mine first

17. Has anyone gotten rewards? Cuz I haven’t

18. Ah
    nvm, just did 😊

Muschi and Ciara like this.
  19. I have 🤭

20. I am on lvl 12 townhall and I havent recieved rewards for lvl 10 yet. I got all other rewards up until now so its not an account issue