EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. No, you just need to log into your old Heckfire account and ask them to unlink your ATA email from that account.

Then, after it is unlinked, start a brand new Heckfire game (from the tutorial) and link your ATA email to the new one.

Don't forget to make sure you're in the right realm, and that's it.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I’m actually enjoying KAW. Came for the crates, stayed for Ruby 🥰

3. You might be entering your details in the sign up box instead of the login box. When you attempt to connect your ata account, the first box that pops up is the sign up box. There should be a "already have an account? Login Here" text under that. Click and login there

Auri likes this.
  4. I put a random email before since it says i may sign up for an ATA account. Apparently, I cant remember the password anymore but my acct is linked to my FB account. Can I reset the email i initially put withoutnit asking for the password?

5. You’ll need to send in a help ticket to adjust any of your account details like your email.

Muschi and Auri like this.
  6. you need create an Ata account but I still got problems too because here they recognize one mail and in heckfire another one so I have write in both help and hope they help me to have the same or don't have the prices

7. It's been hours since I upgraded townhall to level 6 but still haven't got any reward

Dhiwatah and KRICANAtheFirefly like this.
  8. Rewards are only given out daily now due to the influx of players on KoH. It may take longer than anticipated.

Gossamer and Muschi like this.
  9. I had i ask help for making email matching because pidm don't wanna make me use the same email ,please help me and thanks
    I had write that in heckfire help too please help to fix it ! So I can have the rewards

Thanks so much

10. If you’ve already contacted support, please wait for them to give you a response.

Muschi likes this.
  11. thank you so much ,problem solved 💗💗💗

Day likes this.
  12. hi kids, pimd realm is 117;
    to get there, click the arrow on the bottom left, then extra. go to referral and type "ATAMarceline", and boomz, you're there :)

Muschi likes this.
  13. You do not need to have the same IGN. Just the same ATA ID (email/password).

Deathsangel and Day like this.
  14. Yeah well I'm LVL 7 rn and I haven't received anything for the past like 8h

15. They updated it to be daily due to the amount of players. Check your Heckfire mail for specific times.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Alright, I already deleted the mail that said this, but
    DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS FROM PIMD PLAYING ON HECKFIRE, REWARDS WERE UPDATED TO BE GIVEN OUT DAILY RATHER THAN HOURLY. CHECK YOUR HECKFIRE MAIL FOR SPECIFIC TIMES.

17. Please fix me for heckfire

18. Mine too 🤦🏽‍♀️ i also need help regarding this

19. I am also signing in but it won't login

20. Can you be more specific as to what the problem is?

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.