EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read. Im already level 12 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*the "999" is NOT tradeable,recyclable,or upgradeable!

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

2. It has to be your ATA ID. Facebook won't work. Make sure you hit the log in button, don't be on the screen that makes you put a password in twice.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. For the at least 3rd time. The 999s are tradeable.

4. Tap the arrow, bottom left of the screen. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box. Type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the right realm.

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Muschi like this.
  5. XD don't know why but the mails don't wanna match,I have create the Ata account but don't wanna work with the same mail .
    I have write at the help ,hope ill work after

6. Who else is sad that their PIMD IGN was taken on KoH? I snagged the IGN "Upgrading" though!

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  7. I am on town hall level 6 now. I am on pimd realm and I have logged in using the same ata id. It's been hours since I upgraded to town hall level 6 but I haven't received any rewards :( Is there something I'm missing out?

8. They've updated to giving rewards every day, rather than every hour. I forgot what time it said, but it's in your Heckfire mail.

PrincessDemure and Muschi like this.
  9. How do I know if I’m in the right realm?

10. You can ask the chat when you reach lvl 3 or go to the world map and see if the number is 117, but if you aren't make sure you move before lvl 8.

Muschi likes this.
  11. I'm pretty sure I had downloaded it before and used it so I have no one to blame but myself. I thought they might do the same thing for igns like on here when accounts go inactive though 🤧

12. I already play it but not receiving rewards. Help me

13. You can’t make a new account unless you have another device to play on unfortunately

14. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read.
    Im already level 13 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*The 99 is now tradable but still not upgradable or recyclable

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

Muschi likes this.
  16. Awesome infographics, a little bit long but well packed. I read it all throughout before jumping onto the quest.

THANK YOU ATA, got my first few rewards.I will play casually but surely and timely to hit the end of the deal.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Thank you! How do I move realms, I’m in 119

18. I have followed all of the instructions, my accounts in PIMD and heckfire are the same, I’m in the appropriate realm, but I have not rec’d any rewards. Do I message here? PIMD help or Heckfire help?

19. go to the purple arrow, select extras, scroll down to the referral thing and type in “ATAMarceline”!!

BadassBillie and Muschi like this.
  20. Rewards are now only being given out once a day, rather than ever hour. So they won't immediately show in your rewards

Muschi likes this.