EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. in the post is write the Ata clan and how I can connect with fb like this ? For now Im only with google

2. You're suppose to login with the gmail you use to log into pimd

Muschi likes this.
  3. You need to log in with the same ATA ID you have on your pimd app. Same email and password. You can't join the ATA clan, that's just for developers. You just need to be in the same realm.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. I’ve had 3 gifts, I accepted them all. But I can’t find them anywhere now!🙄

5. im trying doing all XD thanks for still explain,how I can search the realm in heckfire? And for ask enter ? Sorry for the questions XD I had connect with the same fb account now so im thankful at you

6. I figured it out but thanks

7. Will everyone get the rewards if they reach a specific level or top 250? Or are those separate things😅😅

8. Separate things. It shows on the post exactly what the rewards are and what town level you have to be to receive them. Top 250 also get different rewards in addition.

9. When you've connected with your ATA ID, tap the arrow in the bottom left. Then tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the right realm.

10. Same I'm dead

11. The pet skins will be with your pets, not in your showcase :))

12. It doesn't work the number after invite

13. thank youyou I go now to do ,you are so helper

14. Came here for the beef between PIMD and KAW, stayed there for the actual game cuz it's actually pretty cool.

Kinda sad that the rewards are now daily instead of hourly tho.

15. So if some rewards are daily how come some have just received on the hour just now?

16. It's between 11am-7pm Pacific time. Devs are trying to get it back to hourly.

17. Some people, including me, are having issues linking their new Heckfire account to PIMD because it’s already been linked to an older account from the previous Heckfire x PIMD event. Send a help ticket through Heckfire and they’ll see if they can unlink the old account.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Thankyou confusing as some had in last hr is all and we waiting for 2 rewards now lol

19. I clicked on the right link and it redirect to a diferent realm ....I think it doesnt work and haves issues in it

20. Does of work with fb too? I have try link the same mail in Ata but say it's the same mail