EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I have played 2-3 hours, on a right realm, have same ata account on both games, my town hall is lvl7 and i haven't gotten any rewards? Anyone know why?

2. I just got the reward for the pets, but it’s not showing up? And i refreshed th game and everything. Am I just
    Did you collect the pet outfit? If so you will not open any boxes, just go to the pet (pug and salamander) and you should be able to apply the outfit.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Ignore that top half. For what reason it didn’t get deleted. If you collected the pet outfit you should be able to apply it

Muschi likes this.
  4. I can’t even link my heckfire account. 😔

5. How do I collect them? I don't have them yet

6. They are already unlocked. There is no need to open the pet boxes.

Muschi likes this.
  7. :p:p Thanks for the avatar, ATA

Muschi likes this.
  8. I haven't gotten them then :/

9. Ha
    have you reached the correct town hall level in game?

10. It's level 7 so yeah I should have both pet clothes

11. I
    have the same problem 😑

12. Same reached level 8 have received nothing yet except for the first two pet boxes

13. Im linking my account to heckfire,but not get the prize?!

14. My hall alr level 5

15. So annoying to spend hours playing some game to get promised rewards and then not even get them 🙄

16. I'm missing 2 avatars . Town Hall is upgrading to Level 11 as we speak...

17. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read. Im already level 12 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*the "999" is NOT tradeable,recyclable,or upgradeable!

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

*also feel free to gift bowls of cat 👉👈💕

Brattitude and Muschi like this.
  18. I have done all these and played several hours, town hall is level 7 and i still haven't gotten any rewards

19. Same here

20. I mean the reward in for townhall level
    Heollll! I just comment this few seconds ago and I got it