EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. The rewards arent showing up? Do i have to restart the app or something?

2. If you have more then one account on here and you have both set up on heckfire are you still able to get the rewards?

3. I have been playing this for 3hrs but didnt get any rewards yet :(((

4. Why is it sooo confusing???
    Even after reading all this paragraph i i cant access 🥴

5. Got 2 pet boxes then they disappeared without me opening them restarted game and they already on pet 🥴 weird but let it slide but gotten nothing after that. No avi or no gift every hour

BenSolo likes this.
  6. you should check if you are in the right Realm or do your ATA ID between 2 games match
    i just got the pet style 5mins ago

7. Rewards are given every hour if u completed the levels required to earn them

Muschi likes this.
  8. Did u complete the required levels so far? The rewards are given every hour so u only need to wait abit

Muschi likes this.
  9. Avi you get ones u completed lvl 10

10. I haven't got any rewards yet

11. So far it's working great if you follow the directions correctly thank you ATA❤

Muschi and _Kosha_ like this.
  12. Without buying the 30 day subscription, is it possible to reach level 20th atleast? Lol 🤣😂

13. Working fine for me, game itself is fun too 😁

FunDip likes this.
  14. to players who's still confused to find pimd realm. leave your clan first if ever u joined one. click ur bottom left arrow, find "extra" button, swipe swipe, and you'll see inv referral just type "ATAMarceline" (no brackets) at the space provided and it will just lead u there.

Muschi and SUHxBUNNY like this.
  15. 😂

16. Unfortunately not

Muschi likes this.
  17. put ATAMarceline on the referral

Muschi likes this.
  18. I'm in the ATA realm, I'm linked .. hall level 6 and yet I've received nothing for rewards.. Why?

19. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read. Im already level 12 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*the "999" is NOT tradeable,recyclable,or upgradeable! But it really is cute ash with the stars and stuff 👉👈

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

20. The 999 is giftable and tradeable, but yes can't be recycled or upgraded.

Maddi_Matsu, Bamby and Muschi like this.