EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I got the pet skins but it’s been around 1-2hrs and I haven’t gotten an avi🙃 I’m on lvl 9

2. avis are from level 10.

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  3. You can “reset” your account aka add a password to your ATA ID through their website. I recommend just googling “a thinking ape account recovery” and finding it through there. It’ll have you provide your email address and then send you a password reset link.

4. Yeah I finally figured it out after like 2 hours LOL. Thanks!

Muschi likes this.
  5. Awesome. This is of big help. Thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  6. So what happens when your ID is already taken on the other game? Can you still get the rewards as long as you use the same email?

7. Your IGN will not matter on KOH. It does not need to be the same as your PIMD IGN. If you have logged in with the same ATA login details, that is how you would be identified.

Muschi likes this.
  8. How do we get the rewards

9. You have to link your ATA Account that you use in game with your new KOH Account. You will be sent your rewards on PIMD every hour. You get the rewards for levelling up your Town Hall on KOH.

Muschi, Bamby and Day like this.
  10. It's not working for me, the link takes me to Google play store every time so I'm not able to create a account of link one🤷🏾‍♀️

11. Try going to “Extras”. You can find this when you click the arrow beside the chat box. Once ur in extras scroll down to invite referral and type in ATAMarceline. That should do it

Muschi likes this.
  12. There are specific times that you receive the awards.. i did mine at 10 am and got at 12 am. I saw this on a reply here. If you guys need help, i I asked a person named @Debt

13. ATA still hasn't disconnected my acct :( I'm losing so much time. it's only 30days and I know how hard it is to level up townhall o_O

14. I want to see the memes KaW made about us 🌚

Muschi likes this.
  15. Mine is linked with FACEBOOK will that do?

16. I can’t seem to find my gecko pet style box in my showcase but I accepted it from the Rewards Inbox. I’ve already restarted my game three times so do I just wait until it appears or smthng? 👀

17. I think it’s just supposed to be under the pet styles. You don’t have to actually open the box.You should just be able to have your pet wear it. That was the case for me and I read that in earlier posts

Muschi and Choochiiiiii like this.
  18. Found it! Thanks so much! 😭💕

Muschi and _HeIium_ like this.
  19. I didn't realize this earlier but why do the avis have shitty stats??

20. How long does it take to get the pet styles... im on lvl 8 but i dont see them 🥴