Heckfire Event Help

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kaho, Aug 20, 2020.

1. You definitely saw Marceline tell people it had to be her name on the server. And the game absolutely states that you receive rewards when referring people. It's ok to say you were being greedy hun. We know you like to lie 👻⚰️

2. Your ATA ID is the same so they should have the same passwords.

3. Marceline said that so my brain thoughts were like “ok so the referral basically pops you in the same server as the friend that referred you. Ok then so if I basically get people to try and put me as the referer then they’ll get put in the same realm while I also make some extra diamonds on the side. Nice.” I also always put Marcelines code down along mine.

4. I forgot it HAHAHA so im using facebook account to log in. I cant use fb to log in KoH right? It should be ATA 😬

5. ATA is the way they track and give rewards. So Facebook will not work.

Nishiki likes this.
  6. making a guide based off speculation and greed was a good idea. I'm sure the devs and confused players appreciate

7. I messed up and thankfully the issues are resolved now. I will continue to expand upon the guide because it wasn’t greed driven. I agree using the code was speculation, but now it’s no longer the case.

8. Calling something a guide while you’re benefiting directly seems a little...dishonest?

Plus I could be wrong, but I swore you were around when Marcie clarified which name had to be used in order to get into the correct realm. Just my opinion though.

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  9. 😇😇😇

10. I contacted support over this kind of matter . I accidentally put someone else name in the referral & I need help to be manually transferred . All I got from the reply from the support was “ add marceline to the referral “ 🤦‍♀️

11. I signed in with my pimd account. Game is linked to pimd. I've never played the game but somehow my townhall is lvl8 when I joined and I was lvl 25.i can't go to marceline realm I don't know what to do😔

12. I don’t believe I was behaving in a fraudulent manner and my account was reset <3 When Marcie clarified, I was around and messaged her in order to edit + delete any posts.