EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. The boxes won't be in your showcase, but you'll have the pet styles. Check your pets.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. are the rewards tradeable??

3. No and the 999ecs are actually only 99ecs and not recyclable/tradable or upgradable 🙂

Muschi likes this.
  4. Can I just link my Heckfire account to the same fb account I'm using here? Or does it have to be an ATA account?

5. Has to be Ata

Muschi likes this.
  6. Sorry my apologies they can be traded but not upgraded or recycled and the value is 99ec. If anyone would like to see the first one it’s currently in dorm💗

Muschi, Ghoul, Sensuality and 3 others like this.
  7. aww thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  8. Sucks that the stats aren’t the best, but at least it looks nice!

Muschi, honey815 and sassyyana like this.
  9. Reading the comments I think this is pretty unfair on those who actually support both games. If you've worked hard on your original heckfire your not going to want to loose all that for an event. From what I can tell pimd has no option to unlink an Ata account anymore which I'm confused by because it's a pretty normal function to most games. 😏😔

Charmed likes this.
  10. I think o might be in the wrong realm or something because I’ve been playing for multiple hours and my account is definitely linked but I haven’t received my prizes yet

11. I sent a ticket to Heckfire support to make a new account and they wont respond.

12. Don’t think of it as “they won’t respond” but rather “there are a ton of people who are having the same problem as me and ATA is overrun with help tickets because of that”. 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’ll get to them, we just have to be patient.

Muschi, xChloexxRedx and Charmed like this.
  13. Tap the arrow in the left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box. Type "ATAMarceline" it'll bring you to the right realm

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  14. Anyone else trying linking it to ATA and it said user already in use?

15. Again,to help yall out i suggest yall read. Im already level 12 and have the 99(in dorm) and all the other rewards. (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*the "999" is NOT tradeable,recyclable,or upgradeable!

Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

Muschi, LeeJarrett, Charmed and 9 others like this.
  16. Type ATAMarceline in the code referral in extras.

Muschi likes this.
  17. How do I set a password for ata, it’s telling me I need to login to get rewards but I don’t even have a password:(( someone please help me

18. I have unlocked townhall to various levels with connected account and still have no rewards and am in proper realm.

19. Same. Mine always just logged right in so I don’t know password

20. I have submitted a ticket regarding this too. Hoping the devs see it so we can link our accounts there.