Heckfire Event Help

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kaho, Aug 20, 2020.

1. PIMD Heckfire Event Help

Hello PIMD Friends! This new event has a lot to unpack so I will help you to make sure you're in the right place!

Leaderboard Method

The easy way to check if you are in the correct realm is to check the leaderboards. If you see ATATemptress or ATAMarceline at the top, then you are in the correct place. THIS ONLY WORKS FOR THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS OF THE EVENT. THEN OTHER PEOPLE WILL TAKE OVER CAUSE WE DO BE STRONG.

To check the leaderboard, click your face in the upper left corner. Then click Rankings.

Realm Number Method

Our realm number is 117.

So to check your realm number, click the earth icon at the bottom right corner. Then click the small map icon above the coordinates at the bottom of the screen. Your realm number should be displayed at the top of the screen now.

Invite Method

If you are below TH8, then you can easily use an invite code in order to join the realm of PIMDers.

What you want to do is click the arrow next to the chat at the bottom that point up. From there click “Extras” From there what you want to do is scroll until you see “invite Referral” .

Type in ATAMarceline as your invite code to be transferred to the PIMD realm. Please check for typos as other codes will not work!

Support Method

This takes time until a support member can help, but what you want to do is go into “Extras” and then click the help button. Type in that you want to be put into the PIMD Realm and let them takeover!

Register for Rewards

In order to get your rewards you NEED to have a PIMD account linked with an ATA ID. This ATA ID is the same ID you need for KoH. Your IGN in PIMD and KoH do not need to be the same. Your ATA ID is the identifier so make sure you choose the correct ID to login to in KoH.

The clan you join does NOT matter so feel free to join any! The realm does matter so ensure that you are in the correct realm.

Please note this thread is a WIP!!!!! I will add tips to it later on and update it soon.

#1 Kaho, Aug 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2020
    Carrie, Aidoneus and Affliction like this.
  2. Feel free to wall me questions as well!

--Tifa likes this.
  3. I already used ATAQueens before I knew it wasn’t the right one so what do I do now?

4. Message support on KoH. ATAQueens leads you to the KAW realm.

5. What do I tell them?

6. Say something along the lines of “Hello I would like to be put into the realm of PIMD. I was informed to use ATAQueens, but that put me in the KAW realm.”

7. Thank you! Do you happen to know about how long it takes to be fixed?

8. KoH support is pretty fast from what I’ve seen so it shouldn’t be long!

9. I got it! Tysm for the help

10. Thanks for the guide! I'm sure it'll help people understand this event better.

11. If it won't let you send a help ticket... Wait a few. It wouldn't work for me so I waited and restarted the app. Then it let me send one

Muschi likes this.
  12. I typed in KrazyNugget but I’m still in realm 119 instead of 117😔

13. Using KrazyNugget as your invite code will not work! I have transferred you over manually. You should be in 117 now.

Muschi, Atlas, Day and 2 others like this.
  14. I tried using KrazyNuggets code and it doesn't work. I sent a help ticket so idk if that will work. 💔

15. I'm in realm 119 too and I follow the link 🙈

16. that moment when u make a guide to help people with the new event but write yourself down as the referral so you get rewards. Philanthropist of the year.

Muschi and Day like this.
  17. True true. My original idea was wrong in how a referral code would put you in the same realm. And I mean free stuff is always nice 🙂 Akin to how this alt transfers stuff to your main.

18. Seems pretty obvious that a referral code gives benefits to said user. But maybe you’re not as informed as I thought.

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  19. Is it okay if the password is differemr byt same ata ID? I forgot my password of my ATA ID

20. My post clearly said said that free stuff is nice. Meaning I knew I would get a benefit. The only not as informed was the part where you’re not placed into the same realm. :)