EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I hope they are not tho

2. It really should have. Instead it created a giant mess and KAW users were harassing PIMD users earlier bc of it.

Muschi and honey815 like this.
  3. Give them some time. They took a while to reply to me.

Muschi likes this.
  4. I can’t sign in my pimd account in heck fire

5. It says my username is taken, and that link didn't work so how do I even get to the realm. This obvi needed more time

6. Again for people who need help:

Little tip cuz I've already received the first 3 rewards in my pimd gift box and now i am lvl 12,i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*like i said,ive gotten the first 3 rewards but my pimd crashes every time i accept the reward and it doesnt show in showcase,LIKE ALWAYS,PIMD will fix this soon.Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-debt💸

-StormiE-, Phobia, _Pristine_ and 3 others like this.
  7. I didn’t realize that I wasn’t in the realm yet and I’m already at town hall level 4 cause this whole time I thought I was in the PIMD realm so now that I joined the right one, will I be disqualified to earn r

8. So, this may be the wrong place to ask but I've tried the help section on both this and the other game, and they both say "invalid session"I just made an ata account I don't remember making a password is there any way to make a new one?

Umeboshi likes this.
  9. Are the rewards here tradable?

10. I didn’t realize that I didn’t join the PIMD realm and so this whole time I was playing thinking I was in the right realm. I’m at level 4 town hall and I joined the correct realm now but am I disqualified from earning rewards even though this is a new heckfire account I made? And which clan do I join?

11. Town Hall level 9 and rewards are fun. Heckfire is another pay 2 win however its fun to play just for these rewards.

Muschi likes this.
  12. cant access the site

13. I can’t see my rewards in my showcase

14. I don’t remeber making a password so i can’t link my accounts 😭

15. Just a heads up the 999ecs shown is actually only worth 99ec at can’t be upgraded/recycled thanks ata 🙂💗

16. No luv,as long as u don't go past lvl 8 u can still join💕

17. Just received the avis,999,& stat.

Ty ata💕

Muschi likes this.
  18. Your username doesn't have to be the same. You just need to log in with your ATA account. The same one your pimd account is connected to.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. Sooo I thought I had accepted some boxes but now can’t find them...anyone else?

20. The pet styles should be there! You do not need to open the boxes.

Muschi likes this.