EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I accidentally did [ATA]Marceline and it corrected to Marceline leaving me in the wrong realm 😅 and when I tried to put ATAMarceline instead the game said that I cannot change it since Marceline is a real player T-T

iDeath likes this.
  2. Just got to townhall 9 and saw that I’m in the wrong realm. I’m beyond pissed at both myself and the lack of absolute clarity with this whole thing.

iDeath, honey815, dnai and 1 other person like this.
  3. For anyone who put referral code in and may still be having trouble. If you joined a clan or created one, leave it. That should fix the problem. If not, message in game for help.

Muschi and iDeath like this.
  4. I sent a help ticket and they moved me

Muschi likes this.
  5. How did you not think about this when you realized you were doing a cross-game migration event?
    Imagine planning this poorly? Actual bots

6. You can still switch luv

7. I-nvm I was wrong...

8. How? The update to the FAQ said you could only change realms if you’re below townhall 8. I’d love to get it swapped over ASAP

9. They were able to switch me over after sending in a message for help. And I was lvl 10.

Astrogal and Muschi like this.
  10. I can’t even send in a ticket to Heckfire to get a new account 🥴🙂

11. But my name was already taken... i had to use another one

12. It doesn’t matter if your ign is the same as long as your ata account is the same, if I understood correctly.

Muschi and Dratini like this.
  13. I followed the directions and am now at Town Hall level 4 and havent reciever anything. Why?

RAGE666 and Brattitude like this.
  14. 🙌🏻 I sent a message, keeping my fingers crossed.

15. The boxes if so I can help?

16. hmmm will the 999 be tradable? cuz last time we got 499 but it's not tradable lol anyway, i love this!!

17. You had [ata] too huh 😭

18. What about the awards bug, is that being fixed? Like a lot of people, my game crashed when I went to accept the award on pimd and now the box is nowhere to be found in my showcase.

19. you get rewards every hour (4, 5, 6, etc) on the dot, not in between the hours

Alyxander likes this.
  20. the box opens itself, to see the pet skin go to the pet :)

Muschi likes this.