EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Sameeee

2. Sign in, you just need to put your pimd email ( the one that you're using for pimd) and pass

Muschi likes this.
  3. I clicked the link but it just downloaded how do I know I'm in the right area

4. I clicked on the link provided and I’m apparently not in the pimd realm😭how do I get to the pimd realm

5. If you are not in the correct realm, you must put in the referral ATAMarceline or you will not be in the correct realm

Ellyse, Muschi, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  6. how do i know if i’m on the correct realm?

7. Little tip cuz I've already received the first 3 rewards in my pimd gift box (i have android so YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID✋)

-download the game
    -USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT U HAVE WITH UR PIMD ACCOUNT (THE ATA EMAIL,ITS GONNA ASK U TO LOGIN)
    -ur "user" on heckfire CAN be different,its okay my ign is @Debt and my heckfire is @AlwaysinDebt
    -complete the tutorial/walk through
    *UR GONNA SEE A LOT OF PIMD PLAYERS IN THE CHATS AND STUFF,THEY ARE ALSO IN THE WRONG REALM,IGNORE THEM TY
    -(while on heckfire) go to the purple arrow near the bottom left of ur screen,click it.Go to "extras". Scroll past the flags where you can pick ur language. ENTER "ATAMarceline" where it asks u if u were invited to the game.Its gonna pop up a little screen then it will say verifying.Thats okay NOW U SHOULD BE IN THE "PIMD" realm
    -you should soon recieve a auto message from ATAMarceline in the "inbox" right after.

*remember,awards are automatically given on the hour,(ex 1am,2am,6am,8am,12pm,3pm...Etc THRU THE ENTIRE DAY)

*feel free to wall/gift me with questions,i dont know all but i know enough😂

*like i said,ive gotten the first 3 rewards but my pimd crashes every time i accept the reward and it doesnt show in showcase,LIKE ALWAYS,PIMD will fix this soon.Have patience babes💕 GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING🍻

-Debt💸

8. I did this exact thing but it didn't work

9. So, as it turns out- the invite link doesn't work for my phone either. Makes me open the app store, then the game and says "successful" but it isn't the right world.

Chismosita likes this.
  10. Sorry for the silly question but I did all that and I got my townhall to lvl5 and still didn’t receive any rewards. Do they drop at certain times?

11. Yes

Muschi and Heartless like this.
  12. I dont have a referal thing to put anyone in

13. It's hourly

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Heartless like this.
  14. Tap the drop down arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says extras. Then scroll down, you should find a box for referrals.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  15. Followed those directions and I dont have a box for referrals

16. Because this is being asked a lot...

I'm in the wrong realm!!! How do I join the PIMD realm?
    To be placed in the correct realm, please go to the Extras menu and the Invite Referral Section and enter 'ATAMarceline' to be put in the correct realm :)

You can double check you are in the correct realm by going to the Realm map, bottom left button then clicking the map button in the middle of the bottom of the screen (above the coordinates) and you should see the realm number at the top of your screen.

That number should be 117 for PIMD. Please note you can only transfer realms if you are BELOW TOWN HALL 8.​

Ellyse, Muschi, Oneiros and 7 others like this.
  17. This should have been in the original post. I really can’t find a good reason for why it wasn’t?

Maleficence, Shy, iDeath and 2 others like this.
  18. rewards are receieved hourly

Muschi likes this.
  19. I don’t know if I’m actually in your realm because every time I click your invite, it takes me to the download screen even though I already downloaded it

20. So.. i entered the wrong referral code and can’t re-enter. I am still in the wrong realm and idk how to change again. What do i do??

iDeath likes this.