EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. How to unlink my heckfire accojnt if I have it link to my ata account

2. Its literally written in the Thread. You have to write an Ticket to the Support so they disconnect and delete your existing Acc.

Muschi likes this.
  3. I have this problem can you explain it to me in pn

4. Pm*

5. Guess i i ct get shit coz referal not working and cant change it to try again and even with a different gmail gcc it wont let me start again so FUCK HECKFIRE

6. How can I even reset my account to get new account

lacyjogu likes this.
  7. Theres been about 5 different links posted in this thread so i aint trusting any of yous links

Muschi likes this.
  8. Same I all ready play not like pimd log of few days either u need to shield or die

9. is there any way i can change my referral? i put ATAQueens 😭

10. But you won't get the event items. You have to go through ATAMarceline

11. Put ATAMarceline or me as referral and you will join to the Realm 🌝

12. I don't know. You have to put ATAMarceline

13. 1. Tap the arrow in the lower left corner of the game screen.
    2. Tap on Extras.
    3. Scroll down and find the section where you can set the name of your inviter. Make sure it's "ATAQueens" for KaW and “ATAMarceline” for PIMD.
    4. Please enter the exact name (ATAQueens or ATAMarceline) of your inviter as shown above in the brackets, depending on the realm you need to go to. Kindly double check the name you enter as we can not edit or correct this once it's been added.

To get event rewards, you will need to also make sure you make an ATA ID for you KoH account using your PIMD or KaW ATA ID email address.

Muschi, birdie, -_Treasure_- and 2 others like this.
  14. No it doesnt let you change it its fúckn bulshit

-Lilith- likes this.
  15. It’s lovely description. Good work. Don’t send such emotional replies 👀

Kikuzakura likes this.

16. This was mad helpful, thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  17. Okies so.. I’ve gotten the first reward 3 times now but it’s not in my showcase 🥺 you guys working on fixing that?