EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. When you use the link and still end up in the wrong realm ! Y’all had one job 😬

BEARCRUMBS, Lonsy, ShiftyFly and 8 others like this.
  2. Says my email is already in use but it's not ✌🙃

DoubleBubbleChild and xEden like this.
  3. You can unlink accounts in pimd and not lose them. Can you not do the same in koh? I think they want everyone on an even playing field. Those that have reached and surpassed the level 22 or whatever would just auto get the rewards. At least they have insight into the game and can move through it easier than players who never played it before.

Trubbish, Muschi and Carrie like this.
  4. 🥴 Just got it for first time and went through tutorial, not quite sure how to get in Marceline's realm

5. I been playing Heckfire for 6months now it’s the same ATA account as PIMD, can it still be used??

6. And no one is on the correct realm 🤡 😐

LoveLeigh_Kitty and Bunni_B like this.
  7. No. Must be new.

Bunni_B likes this.
  8. A trash event.
    They can't even make sure it works properly before getting it up and running. They knew that people were going to see the prizes and immediately go to download the other game.

DoubleBubbleChild likes this.
  9. Fingers crossed that I am in the right place. We'll see if I get the gecko in 1 hour.

10. Otw

-Karma- likes this.
  11. My pimd name is to long for the game. What do I do?

DoubleBubbleChild and Closey like this.
  12. " how kaw players see pimd players " that part lmao

13. Heck fire blows!

14. Literally having the EXACT same issue, after downloading how do we know we are connected to PIMD realm?

15. Do this not sure why ATA didn’t tell us to do this from the beginning. Or at least check the forum to update to see if things went smoothly which it didn’t 💆🏾‍♀️

16. It keeps saying username exists when I try to link my account 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any suggestions on what to do?

WonderKat likes this.
  17. What’s th8?

18. Ok so I'm confused. My pimd account was connected to my Ata. That Ata was connected to my heckfire account so I changed the email for my Ata account on here yet when I go to use this new email to log into new heckfire account it still brings up my old heckfire account.

-Wisteria- likes this.
  19. Someone said type ATAQueens😬 which one is right?

Ballerina likes this.