EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. The link doesnt work. I am on Android and it wants to open the browser - sends me to the play store and then I have to open app but its nowhere its confirmed its PIMD realm...

J-RobinSparkles, OxM, Senaia and 18 others like this.
  2. How do we know of we are in the correct realm? One I'm in is a mix of different games 😂

3. Disappointed

4. 🤣🤣

Salting10 likes this.
  5. Link isn’t working for me

6. Hey uh I have a BIG ISSUE. My screen name on here doesn't fit on Heckfire!! Is 2xBubbleChild okay ?!?!

OxM and Barbwyre like this.
  7. So I clicked the link and someone telling me it’s not the right realm. So please HALP 😭 me get in the right realm. K thanks

Barbwyre and SolarX like this.
  8. How i can set a pasword for my ata acc because i can link in heckfire?

9. This is annoying that there's so much work involved. I already have a KaW account and ATA ID, I'm not going to go out of my way to make new ones just for this. I don't understand why we can't just use the accounts we already have since technically you start over in a new realm anyways? Ridiculous.

Barbwyre likes this.
  11. Do we have to make a new pimd account?

Barbwyre likes this.
  12. Why is it taking so long to load up

13. First of all I can’t even click the link, so I tried to download it without it. And it just won’t load 💀

14. When you’re stuck on creating account loading for 20min 💀

15. My ata account already link to a Heckfire account what do I do?

-Wisteria- and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  16. I’m having the same issue, i sent in a help ticket about this already, v annoying

17. I’m all for the rewards. 😊

Muschi and PainNPleasure like this.
  18. The link isnt working for me. What do i do?

19. You need to finish the tutorial first and when complete click the downwards purple arrow, click extras and the options are there to link

Muschi and --HAVOC-- like this.
  20. Anyone able to get the link off the picture ?