STORY PASS 🦇🧛‍♀️ Jamie's Friends! 🧛🦇

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. added you may a miracle can happen,let ill see

2. The stories still have the opposite teller of the story like the older passes

3. Of course i am frustated i don't like waste money ! Im not so rich so every pair of month I try took something or sometimes mine bf help me .
    I love vampires and I hate this xc quest,hope easier after

4. ps of the other quote : i can't hit no one usually so i can't have points or too bigs or too lowest

5. .-. my frustration is that I hit someone with the spotlight and didn’t get anything but zombie vials. Of course some people on there I can’t hit because they are too strong and some are too weak. Also the collectathon thing I think is for people in cat clubs unless fa101 or counter is potd.

ColinCunningham likes this.
  6. Try saving up a few lite boxes and wait just a little to open timer boxes when collectathon is active.

BEARCRUMBS, -AL1CE-, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  7. I may just be stupid but can someone please explain to me how you get the XC stuff? Thanks!

8. If you chose the "go to a party" choice or are buying the VIP pass, you'll have to either do 6 collectathon tiers or 6 Spotlight tiers. For collectathon, it's 500 drops to the first tier. Easy for a cat or kini club member, but you can also save lite boxes and coordinate timer boxes to open when it's active. Spotlight is also pretty easy but requires a bit more scheduling, you can either hit as soon as the Spotlight XC starts and hope you got it first (and then you're done) or try to hit whoever is #1 on the leaderboard. I find Spotlight harder because usually the #1 person uses dns to stay stronger or harder to pin and steal from.

Hopefully this helps though!

9. I also wish that the pass could be purchased for ECs instead of real $ for reasons other people mentioned (saved up EC from offer wall or BBs or VIP lounge), but I will say I ended up getting it because it is still a really good value for all the rewards you get for completing.

Muschi likes this.
  10. if you do the other choose you ill do the party after don't change nothing

11. Same lol

12. Maybe a good compromise would be to have both a Molly's corner option to buy the pass and an EC option. If ATA wanted to encourage cash sales then they could make Molly's corner cheaper, but still provide both options so that people who already have the EC can still benefit

Muschi, Sansa, Victoria and 1 other person like this.
  13. I've criticized this pass a bit, but credit where credit is due: the rewards for the cash pass are good, especially since you can do both at a time.

Keep dns, keys and avatars as rewards on the cash version, we love it. If I'm not mistaken, some recent pass didn't include avatars or good stuff for f2p, but this one does so 💞 at least that's nice.

90sL0V3, Eva, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  14. As long as you buy the pass that says male you should get the correct avatars.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Like always in xc bust save more lite boxes the only solution: spotlight are for big and noobs

16. frustrated for continue ill slow the quest because spotlight is impossible so I have to collecting lite boxes ,you ?

17. Why is Spotlight only for big players and noobs? And what constitutes a big player and a noob?

18. I tried explaining that to him for 2 hours, now I'm just tired and pissed at the pvp lb

Carrie likes this.
  19. Ok.......but like I said nobody is forcing y’all to buy it. Win some lose some. Plus if you think about it the pass usually costs around 100-149 ecs or something like that......so if you don’t have it you’ll have to buy the ecs for it. That’s around $10-20. $7.99 is not bad compared to that. I’m not saying I agree with what they’re doing but you gotta look at it this way, to us it’s just a game but to them it’s their job/company and they have to make money. No I don’t like that we have to pay for just about everything now—especially monthly avatars like cmon—but that’s how ATA is & how it’s going to be. Either pay to play or just play for fun but complaining about it like it’s something new is getting very old and annoying. Js🥱

90sL0V3 likes this.