POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why can’t we be given a choice to participate in a PVP or not. I’m mean really it’s not hard to give that option to players as I want to participate in the parties not PVP.

2. There's no need to choose whether or not you want to participate because you don't lose energy or cash when you are hit. If you're not doing the PVP part of the hunt, all you have to do is ignore the hits. In fact, you can get additional rewards for doing nothing on your part. You can earn vials from parties and whatnot and then lose them from PVP without ever having to hit another player and engage in the PVP aspect. You get rewards for losing vials so it's a win-win. I personally recommend getting hit enough to lose at least 40 vials so you can get the avatar box.

3. I know how PVP works, I’ve began in here a couple of years. That being says we used up have the option before where we hit other rewards than what was offered if we did participate. I don’t care to have hits even for a PVP, it gives people who have issues with club members yo take advantage of it as well as it’s happened before. Again we had the choice before and should have that option again.

4. Adding that I’ve gained NOTHING for being hit and I have lost over 40 vials so nit sure where you’re getting your information from. Maybe you want to post that so it’s known what everyone gets for not participating and losing vials

5. Hi, I posted it myself.

6. The avatar box is literally the first tier of rewards from being hit. Check your stories history. And I'm getting my information from firsthand experience. Because it's literally the first tier of reward. Even if you haven't completed it, you can see it.
    The PVP event is a side event. They are running a regular event concurrently that you can still participate in.
    As I said in my response, there's no reason to opt out because you lose nothing but you can still gain rewards even if you're hit... so why opt out?
    As for it helping club members with issues with other players, it doesn't actually help that at all. Most people are waiting for the event to end before they start farming again.

Day and Atlas like this.
  7. Show me the receipts Muschi, where'd you get this information 🧐

8. If you're this averse to PvP, maybe a farming club isn't the best choice.

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Day like this.
  9. The club us friendly to it. I’ve only been hit once the entire time I’ve been in the club by a raving mad over 400+ account holder who has/had issues with several clubs and they no longer bother the club.

Again we had the choice before and should be given the choice yet again.

10. You don’t get the choice to opt out during regular in game PvP so I don’t see why you should get to for a PvP Hunt.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Which strength/intelligence is used for the stories? I see 3 different ones.

12. This spotlight is confusing 😂when I wanna be the first person, who do I hit? What do I do

13. IGN: TheSpotlight

14. Thank you! Does writing “/spotlight” on his wall do anything? I see his wall is filled with only that

15. Nope, that is from people misunderstanding how the spotlight works ahaha.

16. How much does Antique Mirrors and Rings cost?

17. Is the story for having one of each Chinese’s and cat bead still a thing?

18. Yes, but it ends in less than 2 weeks.

19. We’ve had the choice before. They decided to do away with it for some reason.

20. Actually we have had a mix of having a choice and not having a choice. I think they're still trying to find some mesh that works.