NEW FEATURE Party in My Discord - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 17, 2020.

1. You can actually contact discord support if you don't want to provide your phone number to them. The reason it's required that you provide it is for security of the server, so bots can't join en masse and things like that.

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Atlas like this.
  2. I reacted to the post (and the one below ๐Ÿ˜‚) with pride heart but everything is still read only ๐Ÿฅบ am I missing anything else? Not sweating it because trivia or anything ...

3. Make sure you react to the top post on the #discord-rules channel and not the bottom.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Iโ€™ve done both for good measure =\ itโ€™s def the pride heart not any other icon, and I enabled 2FA and my cell was already on my acct too

5. I just want to say thank you to the devs for ruining this game it had so much potential but in the end when you made the pub and took away the old gifts and started putting in new ones i was upset i was mad you devs ruined your game other people might not agree with me but idc about them this game lost it's touch and feel so thanks for that i hope some day it will return better

6. I'm not sure what this has to do with the official discord server but I'm sorry you feel so strongly about them adding new content and a place for RP requests to keep campus clean.

7. I think the bot that gives the member role is down for maintenance. A mod should be able to give you the role manually if you contact one. Hopefully the bot will be back up soon.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Is this still open -

9. Yes you can still join the server! I know the reaction bot isnโ€™t working well though so you may need to message an online mod on the server.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Okay, I just saw this now and I canโ€™t join bc the linkโ€™s expired. ๐Ÿ‘€ Can someone please post a new link? ๐Ÿ‘€

11. Try this link below!

http://discord.gg/QPbPNfZ

Atlas and Muschi like this.
  12. Pls could I join๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

13. Click the link I posted above!

14. Muschi likes this.
  15. Took me a while but i finally joined! Yay ๐Ÿ˜Š

Atlas and Jude684 like this.
  16. New to discord.. why does it say that I don't have permission to send messages?? I doubt that I could sudo in this instance

17. You need to react properly to the #discord-rules channel before you have permission to speak in the other channels.

Muschi, niesha, Cinnabun and 2 others like this.
  18. Finally! We made a discord chat a few months ago for our club yet didnt see no pimd which I was really looking forward to coz it was more of a chat for gamers. Good thinking guys!

19. Muschi and FidgetSpinner like this.