STORY PASS 🦇🧛‍♀️ Jamie's Friends! 🧛🦇

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. You can get and save up EC from the playing games or the spinner if you're lucky

Gummie and Intoxication like this.
  2. I'm talking about the people who can't pay with cash but were able to pay those who bought and sold it for bentos.

FastForward and Intoxication like this.
  3. They really improved the offer wall then change everything only obtainable by 🤑 lol way to go

FastForward and Neferpitou like this.
  4. So cute! I love the infecyed influener avatar. 💕

5. bobo

6. I don't think we ever had that before for story passes. Last one was the censers which is clearly Asian. Then there was the Pomegranate ones which are definitely not black avis, the Neon Masquerade, Lightstick and the Snowglobe ones aren't either. There's only a couple of black avis from story passes I remember and it was from the Tarot story pass, so I don't know why you specifically said that you're sick of having dark skinned story pass avis.

(If I forgot to mention any story pass which has black avis, please lmk :oops:)

Bunni_B, Carrie, FastForward and 5 others like this.
  7. My problem with this specific Ava is that unless my phone brightness is up, I can’t even see her. And I misspoke, it’s the shard boxes as well, if you want the strongest avi.

8. Most of the time Ata releases white or light skinned avas until blm started getting more attention. i personally appreciate them representing black people, not mixed, not light skinned but dark skin women. Ata only started releasing more black avas since like March I think and usually with white avas too.

9. Am i the only one struggling with getting the XC Tiers? 🌝

BEARCRUMBS, Bunni_B, Busy and 4 others like this.
  10. ATA does not curate the offer wall. A company called Tapjoy does.

Busy likes this.
  12. I know. They changed it several months ago from the the previous company..Fyber? and I was saying that by changing it, it is better now

13. Right🥺

DaddyDan4 likes this.
  14. Do I need a VIP pass to do the VIP part of the story line or just the keys

15. You need to purchase the VIP keys with gold outlines from Molly's Corner to activate the VIP stories.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Or some ppl buy ecs because its usually ec story pass and not real cash story pass

17. Glitchy story, paid money and none of my parties or trades(for my friend) are counting towards the goal. Please don't make us pay for an unfinished product in the future.

I sent a ticket, but no response. So this is my next try😔

18. This whole app is a glitch fest tbh.

The changes they should be making to make the app a better experience for every user (ie. fixing the party limos and jets), they don't. Even though these features, if they worked properly as advertised, could be making them a lot of money (if you could actually use them back to back) and are already semi implemented. Instead, I feel they are making choices that alienate their established user base more and more lately. Perhaps they hope to attract different customers. But IMO, the glitches and the continued glithes (because there are new ones with every update) are starting to make me less and less willing to spend money here on features.

19. Does anyone know if I get suspicion before I get to the collecting quest, will it count later or no?

-Mallika- and 90sL0V3 like this.
  20. Indeed ecs cost money too, but a lot of people do offerwall and earn them. Not everyone spends $ on this game. We can’t practically have anything without spending real money anymore which is bad because some new players will quick fall out of it.