STORY PASS ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ Jamie's Friends! ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฆ‡

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

You never know what secrets are waiting in the dark! Become the Master of the Night and rule the PIMD campus with all new avatars, pet styles, and items!

You will have the choice between a masc or femme story pass. The Red Keys will be for masc, and the Purple Keys will be for femme.

The VIP story pass has a Gold-Outlined Keys and is available for $7.99 (USD)! This can be purchased from the Store in Molly's Corner. This VIP pass will give you access to the entire story and all of it's delicious rewards!

[​IMG]

The cash versions are the Regular Keys and are available for 1,000,000 Cash.

[​IMG]

They are only available for purchase until September 14th, 2020!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Solve The Mystery!

You're going to need to work together to get to the bottom of this story!

The main item to collect are Missing Person Posters. This will drop and can be collected in the same way as other hunt items!

[​IMG]

Rumors a rare item that can drop from all parties! These will be required for certain stories.

[​IMG]

Once you trade a Rumor to a player -- poof! It becomes a Suspicion.

Suspicions are items that will be required through the story. These cannot be traded and can only be obtained by trading Rumors.

If you're still confused on who will get what, here you go: Player A will trades 20 Rumors to Player B. Player A is left with 20 less Rumors than they had and Player B will receive 20 more Suspicions than they had.

Players will have stories to trade away Rumors and collect Suspicions so work together!

[​IMG]
    Hey, look. It's a cosplaying Claptrap.

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The cash version is found he Event section of the store, and the VIP version is available for purchase in Mollyโ€™s Corner!

Do the choices affect the Story Pass?
    Not for this Story Pass!

I picked a choice already, why am I being looped back to the choice again?
    The choice portion continues until youโ€™ve picked all the choices and completed the tasks!

I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! You can just buy the VIP pass or restart item, depending on where you left off.

Can I do both masc and femme quests?
    If you get both of the passes you can!

I think my quest is harder than my friend's....
    Some choices in the quest will give different tasks, but the difficulty should remain roughly the same regardless of which task you get!

2. Spooky ๐Ÿฆ‡

3. Nice! I like the price and avis โœจ

Winterfell, lazarus19, Zeri and 2 others like this.
  4. Buying the VIP with real money๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ uhhhhhh

5. Interesting ๐Ÿค”

6. Awwww

7. Nice nice, just spent all my cash on a bbb๐ŸŒš Why not make it ecs passes?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thamasia, fading, Haruto and 7 others like this.
  8. Bleh bleh๐ŸŒš

9. Iโ€™m so sad they arenโ€™t EC ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Thamasia, DEPRESSlON, fading and 10 others like this.
  10. ๐ŸŒšwow

11. saved my ec for a possible story pass and now... ๐Ÿ˜”

xSugar, DEPRESSlON, MizzRedd and 32 others like this.
  12. Avis are not pretty and you to buy passes with real money๐Ÿคฎ

13. Meh ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธcan't please everyone

14. Thankgod the price is cheaper than buying cigarettes in my country ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. ugly avis. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ best thing is the pet style.

Magick, -Buneary, Jinger and 11 others like this.
  16. No maโ€™am

17. Okay ATA Iโ€™m going to try and get on your page. But Iโ€™ve gotta ask Why the change??

I understand that players will spend $$ on them regardless, and I will probably be one of them, but I truly think you are missing out on customers here. There are players, like me and Lyssa, who do the offer wall and save up ECs to buy a new story pass and now we canโ€™t.

This isnโ€™t the first time youโ€™ve done this, moving things to Mollyโ€™s Corner for real money. I understand that your goal is to make more money as a company, but this is questionable in my opinion

For me, $8 = 80 EC, which is what the story pass cost in the past. However, one is possible to achieve by being FTP and the other is not. Iโ€™m saddened by this change and i hope it is reverted because ATA can continue to profit and make the player base happier if it is returned to ECs. End rant

xSugar, Thamasia, DEPRESSlON and 60 others like this.
  18. I do like the price tag it has on it.
    People who did sell Story Passes for bentos will probably be pretty disappointed tho.

69, Ganyu14, Barbwyre and 2 others like this.