Tell Me It's Okay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Inimical, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Somebody tell me it's okay...
    To be sad,
    And bask in my anxiety.
    I'm breaking bad,
    Losing my sobriety.
    I let the liquor sweep me,
    Off my feet.
    I'm kissing the bottle,
    Like a French meet and greet.
    Tell me it's okay,
    To not be okay.
    Cause the way I feel,
    I might cry today.

Alone in the dark,
    Is where I rather be.
    I'm not social,
    In all actuality.
    Do not disturb me,
    If you see me alone.
    I guess I'm just,
    Antisocial prone.
    I might look S-A-D,
    But I'm happy.

2. its not okay

Inimical likes this.
  3. It’s okay

Inimical likes this.
  4. Alcoholism and depression are not okay.

They are problems that you should try to remedy.

Inimical likes this.
  5. it's not okay to write trash like these

6. Your existence... is not okay. The fact that you breathe the same air as others... is not okay. The mistake that your mom made not letting your father shoot his load in her ass instead of knocking her up... is not okay.

However only you can fix this

7. you're like a bot. Press the trigger button and you say the same things in a loop

8. I would suggest seeing a doctor.

9. Don't you got some grass to cut?

What loop? Don't you know it hurts more holding on?

10. Exhibit A why Trump won the electionπŸ˜‚

11. For my STD or?

Muschi likes this.
  12. just another butthurt liberal who cant handle things he doesnt want to hear πŸ˜‚

13. I'm not a liberal nor do I care for your racists opinions.

I'm too straight to be butthurt, recruit someone else.

I'm not "hearing" anything. You really had to get to other people to help you and still end up embarassing yourselves?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14. you can say whatever you want to but you already showed who you are so nice try πŸ˜‚ and nothing i said in here was racist so please keep making up bs to seem relevant and cool. you, straight? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you got jokes. who did i get to help me?? oh yeah nobody, you're just mad and are gonna make up anything you can to make me look dumb even tho you dont have a lick of proof. πŸ˜‚ keep it up you worthless sack of grabage you're doing a great job showing everyone how pathetic you are

15. What's trying to be relevant and cool? Being myself? Refusing to fit in with the sweet social standards society set? Being by myself? Not being social? Get over it, idc. I don't have to be the way you want me to be.

You have an issue with me being straight? Can't relate. #TooStraightToHate

Yeah, I showed who I am. A 54 year old guy with an STD and a 2 inch pp.

I haven't made up anything nor made myself look pathetic. You literally got 2 other people involvedπŸ˜‚

Why would I be mad? What reason do I have to be mad? I like how you think I'm capable of getting mad at a guy who can't fight his own one sided argumentsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  16. Tfw i cant tell whether or not Jacob is joking when he says he is 54

RoseMilkTea and Inimical like this.
  17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're hilarious guy. oh man you're the reason i like this game, trying to shrug off how offended you are but only showing exactly how offended you are πŸ˜‚ good job being "yourself" tho you definitely are doing that πŸ˜‚ nah i dont #straightpride but you definitely gay. our conversations have literally only been you and me but go on pretending ive gotten others involved πŸ˜‚

18. What am I shrugging off? Your friend called me a racial slur? Did you see me respond? No.

I rather kill myself than not be straight. I have too much pride in being myself.

I'm not the reason you like this game. I'm the reason you hate being the way you are, because you know you're wrong.

Also, anyone who gets offended over you or the other 2, should reevaluate their purpose in being on any internet based platform