PvP - Quick links for whos doing it

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I thort to make things easy....coz not everyone will be doing pvp...if your gonna be doing the pvp side of the hunt say so as a reply below. Will give everyone links to everyone to find vials faster n more easy.

Put that your doing it and what your stats are to semi give people a idea if they could maybe land hits on you or not

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Ima try it. Im 12mcs

Empress_ likes this.
  3. I do know theres more to it then base stats but it gives people some kinda idea at least if have a chance at hitting or not

Empress_ and Bong_Noises like this.
  4. around 2mcs looking for someone to go back and forth with 😻

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. 14MCS, I feel like so it doesn't get to hectic we should partner up with one person

6. So if they're too low you can't take vials from them

7. Still gotta be in hit range n they gotta have enuf vials to. Not just a tiny bit

8. Well I can hit @emblem3 and they have a decent amount but I don't get any

9. Yes. I noticed that even if I could hit them, if they were like half my size, I wouldn’t be able to take any vials. Maybe 1 or 2 but not worth the hits

10. Well it depends on how many vials the person has, if they don't have very many it's not gonna pay out, the more a player has the more they will drop when hit

11. Yes lol. I think the drop rate and drop quantity depends on how many vials they have and how small they’re in comparison to you.

12. Yeah, someone half my size in base stats but has better avi, misc, and furni wasn’t able to take any vials from me even when they fully UL successful dance-offs. Was holding 50+ vials.

13. Looking for a pvp partner around my stats 59Mcs

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.