EVENT 😱🧠Here Today, Zomb Tomorrow🧟🧟‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I restarted my app and it worked

2. [​IMG]

TiffanyLee and RoseMilkTea like this.
  3. I tried to send help ticket to ask ata if they random or ment to get them every time but ive some how broke tickets now so some one else ask them n say what they say

4. I sent in a help ticket asking the same thing, it’s been a couple hours and no answer yet

5. I asked them now to. Managed to fix the bug

Hera likes this.
  6. Niceeeee

7. What's up with the progression of the vials getting stolen? I mean it goes from 40 to 300? That's kind of intense don't ya think

Kennadi likes this.
  8. We always have scary hunts. Why can't you think of anything else? 😒😒😒

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  9. Bruh lol.

10. Did you inconsiderate developers just disable sfw for 2 weeks just like that?

11. How many times do we have to tell you NOT to do a pvp hunt like this!

Keep the money damage ffs

12. Maybe not but a lot of People are struggling right now from depression brought on by lock downs, loss of Family/Friends, jobs, fear of getting the virus or their loved ones. The List goes on. With all this in mind, a hunt with some cheer in it

SaintBun likes this.
  13. Ata talked back this is what they said
    [​IMG]

14. Pvp side is only lasting a few days

15. Coz this gane is almost 11yrs old they cant do some thing original and new every time sometimes things get repeated. If you got some new ideas tell them to ata in a help ticket

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  16. I'm tired of always getting female avis smh I quit-

17. Man! I have the COOLEST zombie make up i had done as a model at Monsterpalooza. Ill sebd it here since i cant add my IGN

[​IMG]

18. That literally scared me lol

MorbidGirlie and Moa like this.