Violent protests in Beirut?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Haven't heard about this on the news. Let's watch & discuss

Ps I love AustinZone. He's been covering some crazy stuff.

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.
  2. The protests in France before covid hit the world weren't covered either. The protests in Israel aren't being covered much either. The MSM just runs propaganda for the elites, it's the same everywhere.

Even YouTube and twitter ban genuine videos and posts if they are likely to come in the way of these mfs. We are in the era of biggest information war. And soon we will have decentralised social media and decentralised internet, until then this world is doomed

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. I miss the protests in France. It was my Saturday morning ritual to drink coffee and watch the French people block roads, start fires, and hold a line against the police. My kid wanted a yellow vest to dress up as a protester.

4. I see these protests as people being woke. They are realizing that fiat is the biggest scam in history lol

5. And gas taxes are bullshït

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm and Muschi like this.
  6. The French protests were covered to shit and the protests in Israel are front page news right now.

Perhaps you need a better news source?

And yeah hopefully this puts a dent in Hezbollah's power. They're ruining Lebanon.

I thought about the concept of a failed state, recently. I find the idea abhorrent and feel like it is a rare thing in history and that it oughtn't happen... That states should be able to retain some level of integrity and quality of life, leaders, and industry.

However it has been pointed out that often it is due to arbitrary borders drawn by the British to include multiple disharmonious cultures, and that since the country lacks an identity, picking a stable leader becomes overcomplicated.

I also thought that it would be simple for people to start farming, making the land arrable, stopping being lazy and doing work to provide however such things seem to be predicated on cultural values as well as financial support, education, etc. and these things are often missing.

There is an index of failing states. Not sure how it's measured but I find it very interesting and sad and a problem I have no idea about any resolutions for but am also very interested to see improve and actually reach some self sustainability.

[​IMG]

7. What are we protesting now?
    I gave up..
    😭 hence finding out that Fox News is to news as WWE is to wrestling

8. They're protesting against the government's negligence or possible intention in causing the blast.

It shows a lack of care which probably emanates all of their politics and people are unhappy.

9. Perhaps I did need a better news source back then cuz our media didn't cover any of it. But I did find better news sources which definitely isn't MSM.

regarding failing states, it's not that hard to figure why. The root of most failing states lies in loose monetary policies and bad governance. Basically John Maynard Keynes fùcked the world

10. Time to add Belarus to the list!

11. Sounds lovely, but I am accustomed to owning more property than this. I don't think I want to downsize

12. Wow! Rich bîtch!

13. 😑no I misread it. It said sqkm not acres..

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.