Hunt Avi boxes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by coldcorpse, Aug 8, 2020.

1. In the last 3 hunts I’ve gotten all male Avi’s from the avi boxes. I don’t really have a lot of money so I can’t exactly get every avi box from the hunts, but I can usually get to the first two avi boxes. But every time I unlock the boxes I keep getting male Avi’s. I’m female and I’d prefer to have a cute female avi. I wish there were a way to just decide if you want the male or female out of the boxes. Because I only ever gotten 2 female Avi’s out of boxes.

justbrooklee and James_Style_2 like this.
  2. This has been brought up by a lot of people but it is unlikely we'll ever be given the choice. The random chance encourages more player engagement with the game to get what they want.

3. ugh
    [​IMG]

justbrooklee likes this.
  4. Ata getting cash for our unhappiness since 2016 ✌️🤪

justbrooklee likes this.
  5. It’s just crazy that I feel in order to get anything from hunts I’d have to spend anywhere from $80-$200 a month. Sucks to be poor I guess. 😂

6. You don’t, you just need to upgrade and be more active

Muschi likes this.
  7. I’m active every day 😅 I spend about 5-6 hours a day on it.

8. Yes, but you get rewards faster when you have higher stats. So Maddi just means you need to have been playing the game for longer to be able to reach the rewards. Activity overall vs daily activity.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Your club doesn't always finish parties either so that won't help. You'll get there though

Maddi_Matsu likes this.